5670Re: Klemp's 1983 Personal and Confidential Letter to Gross

    Jan 9, 2011
      I just read this info on
      Darwin in a private email:

      "Darwin also married Carole Roddick
      from London England in early 80s.
      Marriage may have lasted up to 1yr.
      (I know this first hand, as met her
      several times when she was D's wife)
      After marriage fell apart, Carole left
      ekult. Following this, I heard (third
      hand) she had many mental health
      issues (not surprising, eh!)"
      -anonymous

      prometheus_wrote:

      > Hello Diana,
      > Yes, Darwin's wife, in 1981,
      > was from Norway.
      >
      > DG and his wife, Sirpa, had dinner
      > with Harold and Marge at "Mama's"
      > in Los Altos at the Stanford Mall
      > on Saturday September 19, 1981
      > at 7:30 p.m. [Soul Travelers of the
      > Far Country, pg. 200]
      >

      > On page 159 Klemp states this:
      >
      > "He (Darwin Gross) remained the
      > agent of the SUGMAD until Oct.
      > 22, 1981. By 1983, however,
      > events caught up to him; his
      > spiritual insubordination led to
      > hus removal from the Order of
      > Vairagi Adepts."
      >

      > HOWEVER, isn't it true that
      > Darwin had "fallen" years prior
      > to Oct. 22, 1981 let alone 1983?
      >
      > Were/are the so-called ECK
      > Vairagi Adepts like the "Pinball
      > Wizard" Blind, Deaf, and Dumb?
      >
      > Since Diana Stanley has testified
      > that Darwin had, obviously, fallen
      > from Sugmad's Grace via actions
      > unbecoming to an ECK Master,
      > prior to 1981, this means that
      > Klemp is not, legally, the LEM
      > or the Mahanta.
      >
      > Perhaps this is why Klemp attempts
      > to rewrite history and uses the
      > imaginary Rebazar as a backup
      > singer (HUer) or fill-in ECK Master?
      >
      > The problem is that Rebazar
      > will/can never testify that this
      > is, in fact, the case! LOL! The
      > really big problem that Klemp
      > has using the Rebazar excuse
      > is that RT is not supposed to be
      > an angelic like or invisible being.
      > Rebazar is actually supposed
      > to have a 500 year old Physical
      > Body. So, where is he? Have him
      > show up at a Seminar! After all,
      > Klemp's the Mahanta and is RT's
      > boss! If RT doesn't show up then
      > fire him for insubordination!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > dianastanley wrote:
      > For me Etznab it was a dark time because from 71 to 82, I slowly went from a
      > true believer to finally knowing the truth. For me the truth was slowy unvailed.
      > First it was rumors then as I was included in the inner circle of people Darwin
      > liked and was compforable with,I began to see first hand Darwin deteriate into a
      > very sick man.
      >
      > I saw him drunk and knew several of his girlfriends.
      >
      > Once at a HI talk at the menlo office,which he did on Fridays, He was talking
      > about going overseas to the World Wide seminar. He said------can't go with me as
      > she is too frail to travel now. So it was no secret to us that he was having an
      > affair with ------.
      >
      > When this lady found out he was a fake,she dropped him and left Eckankar. He
      > then briefly married her friend who was also from overseas. I think it lasted a
      > few months. Then I was told he married an airline stuardess. I don't know if
      > that is true or not. Between and during marrages he had affairs. I personaly
      > knew some of the women, it was so sad. They believed they were chosen by the
> [...]
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic