5530Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: The Tiger's Fang

    Jan 3, 2011
      If Rebazar was not in the original T.F. manuscript
      I would say Paul did more than just edit out Kirpal's
      name. I would say Paul created pseudo history and
      religion that is now a part of Eckankar dogma.

      In my research I thought that Paul reportedly gave
      a copy of his T.F. manuscript to at least two, maybe
      three different people (not including Kirpal). I myself
      would really like to view the original manuscript. One
      that Doug Marman seems to believe was written at
      some time in the 1950's.

      Over the years I've also seen quotes reportedly from
      manuscripts (originals of) Letters to Gail that do not
      include Rebazar Tarzs, but Kirpal Singh. These are
      still on the Net, but the individuals who shared these
      illustrations were either anonymous or claimed they
      did not remember where the quotes came from. IOW,
      I was not able to confirm the sources and whether or
      not these alternate versions were credible. Michael
      Turner - over at a.r.e. - posted some of these at one
      time.

      If earlier versions do exist, showing Kirpal Singh in
      the originals of LTG and Eckankar materials, to me it
      would evidence even more pseudo history / religion.

      I think this subject needs to be investigated until a
      point where the original manuscripts turn up. David L.
      illustrated a number of earlier pieces that appear now
      to have changed from the earlier versions. However I
      don't recall David quoting the original Tiger's Fang as
      if he had a copy of it.

      IMO, every member of Eckankar should be allowed
      access to a copy of that original T.F. manuscript that
      in 1963 Paul Twitchell sent to his old master Kirpal S.
      I'd certainly love to find a copy in an old book store, if
      they have not yet been all quarantined, or destroyed.