5527Re: The changes in Eckankar from the view point of an old timer

  • dianastanley43
    Jan 3, 2011

      > Hello Diana,
      > Darwin's paranoia sounds like what
      > L. Ron Hubbard experienced. Klemp,
      > too, is very paranoid and has Metal
      > Detectors and rented Security Guards
      > at the entry doors to the hall for his
      > Saturday evening talk. Plus, he's got
      > his own security force everywhere.
      > Card carrying Eckists even have their
      > bags searched at the Temple of ECK.
      > HK only attends two major EK Seminars
      > and he has them in Minneapolis! Klemp
      > is a recluse and won't travel out of
      > state to Seminars since even before
      > 9/11.
      >
      > That's interesting about DG making
      > a promise to heal someone of cancer
      > for sex and then when she said No
      > Darwin states that he couldn't have
      > healed her brother anyway!
      >
      > Klemp never makes any promises
      > of healing cancer because he can't
      > either. And, he has H.I.s at the ESC
      > that have cancer and that have died
      > from cancer and yet there's no healing...
      > just promises of heavenly worlds to
      > come. Those with the most faith/delusion
      > will have the greatest rewards... so
      > the story/promise goes.
      >
      > Klemp tried to get his oldest brother
      > to go to Mexico for Latril treatments.
      > Nothing worked, and Klemp couldn't
      > heal him either.
      >
      > As I mentioned once before Klemp
      > blessed a marriage of H.I.s and it
      > ended in divorce. Klemp (the so-called
      > Mahanta) can't even succeed at doing
      > a "blessing" of a marriage between two
      > of his H.I.s!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > dianastanley wrote:
      >
      > I heard about Darwin wanting to get a plane sometime befor he actually got one.
      > I think I was proubly out of Eck when that happened so he must have been
      > thinking about for a long while. I was told this by two men who were close to
      > him and somewhat his confients.They were also my best friends. They are no
      > longer in Eck either. I did'nt directly hear this from Darwin.
      >
      > As time went on Darwin was more and more paronoid. One time he came into the
      > office completly crazy he was looking for a vidio or audio tape and demanded
      > they give it to him. No one knew what he was talking about. So he started
      > tearing up the computer room,then tipping over desks. Of course everyone just
      > froze,what do you do when something like that happens. I think that was around
      > the time when they finally kicked him out. This was told to me by a friend who
      > worked in the office,I did'nt see it myself.
      >
      > Another friend came to me in tears. I asked what was wrong. She said that Darwin
      > came to her and told her he could heal her brother of cancer if she would go to
      > bed with him. She said NO then he said I couldn'nt have healed him anyway!
      > This was the really sleezy stuff that finally got to me. It is only a fraction
      > of the stuff he pulled.
      >
      > I went into a deep depression for a couple of yrs. Finally I pulled out of it.
      > So I have a lot of sympathy for those who are experincing it now.

> [...]
      I had'nt realized how christionised Eckankar has become.
      He sounds more and more like the Pope,with his personal body guards. Do they have a metal detector yet.
      They must attract people who are tired of the religion they are in but still like all the rules and rituals that go with a religion.
      It has morphed into an Eastern,christion religion with a touch of Harolds imagened Godhood. The pope is the only one people can reach God through.
      Darwin knew He was'nt what He pretended to be. A GodMan.
      It seems Harold really believes he is a Godman. That's even scarier.
      Diana
    • Show all 91 messages in this topic