      > with Venus. Lies are harder to remember
      > than the truth.
      >
      > That's interesting how paul picked that
      > number 971 out of thin air. Now we know
      > why.
      >
      > BTW- Can you mention anything else
      > about Gail and her Sunasu Vitamin scam?
      > Paul made a big deal about Not selling
      > them in Satsangs and about a guy wanting
      > to come in to sell them. I guess she had
      > to get rid of Paul in order to have Darwin
      > bring them into ECK Centers and Satsangs!
      >
      > Also, can you mention anything about
      > that creepy John Roger Hinkins. He was
      > the 2nd initiate that used Paul's discourses
      > for his own religion. Like Paul, he thought
      > he knew more than others, and didn't want
      > to climb up the ladder slowly. I think he
      > saw through the scam and wanted his own.
      > He wanted to create his own religion and
      > pounce upon the first opportunity... like
      > Twit did with Kirpal when he wasn't being
      > promoted fast enough.
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > dianastanley wrote:
      >
      > Darwin did tell me he was from Venus but
      > of course he could't keep his story straight,
      > he was under the influence and I'm sure it
      > influenced his memory.
      >
      > I was told that 971 was Pauls address in
      > San Diego and Tarz was a street in the
      > town. That was were he got the idea of
      > being the 971 Mahanta.
      >
      > I was told that Dr. Booth(I think that was
      > his name) wrote most of the herb book.
      > He would have girls come to his house
      > so he could diagnos their bodies or aura
      > to see what herbs they needed. He would
      > have them undress so he could look at
      > them. This was told to me by a close friend
      > who had it done to her. She had no reason
      > to lie and was a loyal Eckist.
      >
      > It seems the more i get into this posting,
      > stray and random memories are coming
      > to me, That have nothing to do with what
      > was asked. So I just post them maybe
      > someone has questions about these things.
      > Many of you were most likly not in Eckankar
      > in those days. I think it sets the tone of what
      > it was like for me back then.
      >
      > Diana
      >
      > prometheus_973@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello Diana,
      > > > I should say here that regardless
      > > > of Doug Marman's opinions Kirpal
      > > > finally returned "The Tiger's
      > > > Fang" Manuscript (not book) to
      > > > Paul in or around June, 1966.
      > > >
      > > > There was no mention of "Rebazar"
      > > > in the original manuscript. Kirpal
      > > > was Paul's real Master and this
      > > > was the name he mentioned. Paul
      > > > substituted "Rebazar" for "Kirpal"
      > > > after they had a falling out about
      > > > Paul's exaggerations where he
      > > > tried to place both himself and
      > > > Kirpal on pedestals above all
      > > > others in the imaginary worlds
      > > > he had created. Kirpal wouldn't
      > > > have any of Paul's bullshit because
      > > > he hadn't paid his dues, so to speak,
      > > > and was a Westerner who, obviously,
      > > > needed to feed his huge ego.
      > > >
      > > > Twit had an agenda and Kirpal saw
      > > > through it and wasn't going to be
> [...]

      I was told Paul had several girl friends. A friend of Anyas told me she was with Paul when he died. I believe it was at a seminar but not sure.
      I know when I worked in the Vegas office(befor we moved to menlo) They were shipping Sunasu from the shipping dept. Then they stopped as they did'nt want to get cought because Eckankar was a non profit religion and SunaSu was definitly a Product.
      Gail told me Paul developed SunaSu so she would have her own way of making a living. one time I got sick and Darwin had Gail send me a years supply monthly. I tried them and they didn't agree with me. So I would give them to other people.
      When I was living with Helen,Jhon Rogers sent me a money order for $20 and a letter, to tell the truth I can't even remember what it was about. Helen said to keep jt for evidence. I had no idea what she was taking about and she would'nt give me any details. I did'nt even know about the proublems they were having with him or even who he was.
      I was'nt paticulary interested as I was painting the passing of the Rod of Power at that time.
      They decided to make it into a print to sell to the Eckist. So even though they destroyed the painting I am sure there are still prints of it out there. Of course some of the Eckist proubly burned thier copies as well.
      About ten years ago An Eckist wrote to me and asked if I had any prints of it left.( I was selling prints of my latest paintings)They had nothing to do with anything Eck. I had one print so I sent it to him.
      I kept a copy of all the prints and book covers I did for Eck. I have one comic book left. If I can figure out how to put photos on here I will show some of the Comic Strips I did of Talons of Time. They were pretty good if I do say so my self!
      It's fun talking to you guys.
      Diana

      Diana
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic