5429Re: "I Am Always With You" - The Real Meaning

    Nov 2, 2010
      BTW- The "I Am Always With You"
      slogan can, also, be applied to
      those loved ones who are currently
      with us, as well as, to those who
      are no longer with us... just as
      it is applied to a mahanta/god
      or anyone. Klemp's nobody special.

      If other Souls (loved ones) can
      always be with us then why is
      this a special slogan? HK's no
      more "with" ECKists than their
      loved ones are whether living
      or dead. Yet, Klemp gets away
      with saying, I Am Always With
      You... Duh!

      Hello Drew,
      So true! Twit was encouraged by Gail
      to do something with the material
      he had gathered and edited.

      He then started to give lectures and
      do self-promotions by giving interviews
      and talks (intros), and began writing
      discourses and the monthly Wisdom
      Notes. When he started to make some
      money is when he created the Mahanta
      title (1969). Then the books started to
      come out and the money rolled in.

      Klemp has done the same with his
      books, CDs. tapes, pics, etc. except
      these are even more worthless than
      Twitchell's fiction. HK could never
      write a Shariyat or finish the 12 book
      series, but that doesn't, apparently,
      seem to bother Klemp's followers
      since the money is still rolling in.
      From the look of HK's tan at this
      past 2010 EK Worldwide it looks
      like he's been vacationing in the
      islands... where he probably has
      a second home.

      Drew wrote:

      I think the real meaning of " I Am Always With You"
      could also be "My Hand Is Always in Your Pocket" lol
      which is why Twitch created eckankar in the first place.....