5343Re: Worship of Personality- Eckankar Style (BTW)

    Sep 9, 2010
      Hello Avonblue and All,
      Yes, it always amazes me how people,
      in general, tend to listen to these (male)
      spokespeople/preachers/clerics of/for
      "God" and think that they and their words
      are "Holy." As Soul aren't we all Holy
      and Divine? As Soul aren't we all equal?

      Therefore why not go directly to the
      Source and bypass the hearsay etc.?
      Isn't this the True message that the
      business of religion tends to hide
      with its slight-of-hand tricks. Of course!
      And, ECKankar is no exception.

      However, ECKankar has the Initiation
      game where everyone, except Klemp,
      is striving, hoping, and desiring for
      that next level up. Being "higher" on
      the initiation ladder is supposed to
      equate with having a higher consciousness
      and this means one is closer to God
      and to Knowing everything and being
      Immortal, and free from fears etc.
      But, like all other religions, ECKankar
      must have a male leader. That's not
      very enlightening for a "New Age Religion."
      And the reasons for having only a
      male leader is kind of lame... and silly.

      Anyway, ECKists cannot leave or do
      things on their own because they are
      not yet worthy to do so. ECKists need
      to be 12th Initiates (and that won't happen)
      in order to go their own way and follow
      their own "spiritual" path. It used to be
      at the 7th initiation, but there were
      strings attached to that promise.

      The Truth is ECKists are there now,
      regardless of initiation rank, if they
      would only realize it. But, One has
      to quit religion for the sake of Self.
      This truly is "Being a Law Unto Oneself."
      Soul does not need to rely upon hearsay,
      spokespeople, what others have claimed
      to be the Word of "God."

      Go directly to the Source yourself in
      this Here and Now. This has always
      been the true and only Message given
      to people by God.

      Prometheus

      avonblue wrote:
      Prometheus said:
      This is why ECKists
      aren't supposed to question the ECK Teachings
      beyond their 2nd initiation, or else one
      will be Black Listed on Initiations and/or
      shunned. ECKists aren't permitted to
      sort out the facts from the myth or from
      the distortions and lies that Twitchell handed
      down to D.G. and to Klemp.

      Exactly - the minute you question or doubt (qualities of a rational mind) you're
      told you must not be doing your spiritual exercises regularly (in other words
      you are an inferior spiritual being) - which is just more brainwashing and a
      continuation of the cycle of deception. Or your told "doubt is good" it allows
      you to dig deeper and immerse yourself more into the "teachings". I like the
      concept of free thinking and choice.
      AB

      prometheus wrote:

      > BTW- It should, also, be pointed out that
      > ECK H.I.s are "higher" than the "God" of all
      > religions since this GOD is no higher than
      > the 4th Plane! Now, explain to me why these
      > H.I. "Gods" cannot communicate completely
      > on the "inner" with the "highest" God... the
      > LEM/Mahanta? Why are these ECKist Gods
      > so limited? Is ECKankar a Big Fat Lie? Yes!
      >
      > Really, think about it. Klemp states in his
      > "Autobiography," on page 385, that the
      > God of all religions is a 4th (Mental) Plane
      > God and most H.I.s are 5th-7th Plane.
      > Now, H.I.s should ask themselves, after
      > their heads deflate, how do I, as well as,
      > Klemp demonstrate this Level of Awareness
      > that is "beyond" God's Consciousness?
      >
      > Okay, wake up! Here's the Catch-22.
      > ECKists cannot experience "God Consciousness,"
      > permanently, unless they become 8th Initiates.
      > So, the 4th Plane God's Consciousness
      > can only be experienced permanently
      > when they become 8th initiates! However,
      > remember that this 4th Plane God is KAL,
      > i.e. the Devil, Satan.
      >
      > BTW- Isn't Sugmad also referred to as "God"
      > in the EK Teachings? Sure! So, 8ths can experience
      > SUGMAD (God) Consciousness on a regular basis?
      > I don't think Klemp would allow this interpretation!
      > HK's too selfish to put even 8ths on that level.
      > It's too close to where he's standing is on the
      > mountain.
      >
      > FYI- I happened to look up "ECK Masters"
      > (12th initiates) in Klemp's 1st Lexicon and
      > read that these guys "have reached a state
      > of consciousness of relative perfection."
      > Yet, isn't this said of our (4th Plane) God?
      > Didn't 14th Plane Klemp once say that he
      > too "wasn't perfect?" Confusing isn't it?
      > That's the whole point! This is why ECKists
      > aren't supposed to question the ECK Teachings
      > beyond their 2nd initiation, or else one
      > will be Black Listed on Initiations and/or
      > shunned. ECKists aren't permitted to
      > sort out the facts from the myth or from
      > the distortions and lies that Twitchell handed
      > down to D.G. and to Klemp.
      >
      > ECKankar is all make believe and comfortable...
      > it's the Easy Way!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > Hello Avonblue and ALL,
      > Klemp is a hypocrite. I saw and heard him
      > chastise a woman at a Spiritual Laws Seminar
      > in Toronto once because during a Q&A she
      > "adoringly" asked him a question. Klemp
      > wanted to make it clear to everyone there
      > that he was Not to be worshipped. His words
      > to her were cruel and overreactive. I felt
      > sorry for her she was crushed. I'm sure
      > Klemp saw this as using "tough love," but
      > in truth he violated the: "Is it True; Is it
      > Necessary; Is it Kind" spiritual rule (of the
      > Buddha) that many ECKists attempt to follow.
      >
      > Then again, at EK Seminars just watch
      > how ECKies hang onto Klemp's every
      > word and laugh and giggle at his nervous
      > and poorly made attempts at humor.
      > ECKists act as though they are in a trance
      > or under a spell... from a Black Magician.
      > And, Klemp eats it up! He loves the silly
> [...]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic