5342Re: Worship of Personality- Eckankar Style (BTW)

  • avonblue1212
    Sep 8, 2010
      Prometheus said:
      This is why ECKists
      aren't supposed to question the ECK Teachings
      beyond their 2nd initiation, or else one
      will be Black Listed on Initiations and/or
      shunned. ECKists aren't permitted to
      sort out the facts from the myth or from
      the distortions and lies that Twitchell handed
      down to D.G. and to Klemp.

      Exactly - the minute you question or doubt (qualities of a rational mind) you're told you must not be doing your spiritual exercises regularly (in other words you are an inferior spiritual being) - which is just more brainwashing and a continuation of the cycle of deception. Or your told "doubt is good" it allows you to dig deeper and immerse yourself more into the "teachings". I like the concept of free thinking and choice.
      AB

      > BTW- It should, also, be pointed out that
      > ECK H.I.s are "higher" than the "God" of all
      > religions since this GOD is no higher than
      > the 4th Plane! Now, explain to me why these
      > H.I. "Gods" cannot communicate completely
      > on the "inner" with the "highest" God... the
      > LEM/Mahanta? Why are these ECKist Gods
      > so limited? Is ECKankar a Big Fat Lie? Yes!
      >
      > Really, think about it. Klemp states in his
      > "Autobiography," on page 385, that the
      > God of all religions is a 4th (Mental) Plane
      > God and most H.I.s are 5th-7th Plane.
      > Now, H.I.s should ask themselves, after
      > their heads deflate, how do I, as well as,
      > Klemp demonstrate this Level of Awareness
      > that is "beyond" God's Consciousness?
      >
      > Okay, wake up! Here's the Catch-22.
      > ECKists cannot experience "God Consciousness,"
      > permanently, unless they become 8th Initiates.
      > So, the 4th Plane God's Consciousness
      > can only be experienced permanently
      > when they become 8th initiates! However,
      > remember that this 4th Plane God is KAL,
      > i.e. the Devil, Satan.
      >
      > BTW- Isn't Sugmad also referred to as "God"
      > in the EK Teachings? Sure! So, 8ths can experience
      > SUGMAD (God) Consciousness on a regular basis?
      > I don't think Klemp would allow this interpretation!
      > HK's too selfish to put even 8ths on that level.
      > It's too close to where he's standing is on the
      > mountain.
      >
      > FYI- I happened to look up "ECK Masters"
      > (12th initiates) in Klemp's 1st Lexicon and
      > read that these guys "have reached a state
      > of consciousness of relative perfection."
      > Yet, isn't this said of our (4th Plane) God?
      > Didn't 14th Plane Klemp once say that he
      > too "wasn't perfect?" Confusing isn't it?
      > That's the whole point! This is why ECKists
      > aren't supposed to question the ECK Teachings
      > beyond their 2nd initiation, or else one
      > will be Black Listed on Initiations and/or
      > shunned. ECKists aren't permitted to
      > sort out the facts from the myth or from
      > the distortions and lies that Twitchell handed
      > down to D.G. and to Klemp.
      >
      > ECKankar is all make believe and comfortable...
      > it's the Easy Way!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > Hello Avonblue and ALL,
      > Klemp is a hypocrite. I saw and heard him
      > chastise a woman at a Spiritual Laws Seminar
      > in Toronto once because during a Q&A she
      > "adoringly" asked him a question. Klemp
      > wanted to make it clear to everyone there
      > that he was Not to be worshipped. His words
      > to her were cruel and overreactive. I felt
      > sorry for her she was crushed. I'm sure
      > Klemp saw this as using "tough love," but
      > in truth he violated the: "Is it True; Is it
      > Necessary; Is it Kind" spiritual rule (of the
      > Buddha) that many ECKists attempt to follow.
      >
      > Then again, at EK Seminars just watch
      > how ECKies hang onto Klemp's every
      > word and laugh and giggle at his nervous
      > and poorly made attempts at humor.
      > ECKists act as though they are in a trance
      > or under a spell... from a Black Magician.
      > And, Klemp eats it up! He loves the silly
> [...]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic