5341Re: Worship of Personality- Eckankar Style (BTW)

    Sep 8, 2010
      BTW- It should, also, be pointed out that
      ECK H.I.s are "higher" than the "God" of all
      religions since this GOD is no higher than
      the 4th Plane! Now, explain to me why these
      H.I. "Gods" cannot communicate completely
      on the "inner" with the "highest" God... the
      LEM/Mahanta? Why are these ECKist Gods
      so limited? Is ECKankar a Big Fat Lie? Yes!

      Really, think about it. Klemp states in his
      "Autobiography," on page 385, that the
      God of all religions is a 4th (Mental) Plane
      God and most H.I.s are 5th-7th Plane.
      Now, H.I.s should ask themselves, after
      their heads deflate, how do I, as well as,
      Klemp demonstrate this Level of Awareness
      that is "beyond" God's Consciousness?

      Okay, wake up! Here's the Catch-22.
      ECKists cannot experience "God Consciousness,"
      permanently, unless they become 8th Initiates.
      So, the 4th Plane God's Consciousness
      can only be experienced permanently
      when they become 8th initiates! However,
      remember that this 4th Plane God is KAL,
      i.e. the Devil, Satan.

      BTW- Isn't Sugmad also referred to as "God"
      in the EK Teachings? Sure! So, 8ths can experience
      SUGMAD (God) Consciousness on a regular basis?
      I don't think Klemp would allow this interpretation!
      HK's too selfish to put even 8ths on that level.
      It's too close to where he's standing is on the
      mountain.

      FYI- I happened to look up "ECK Masters"
      (12th initiates) in Klemp's 1st Lexicon and
      read that these guys "have reached a state
      of consciousness of relative perfection."
      Yet, isn't this said of our (4th Plane) God?
      Didn't 14th Plane Klemp once say that he
      too "wasn't perfect?" Confusing isn't it?
      That's the whole point! This is why ECKists
      aren't supposed to question the ECK Teachings
      beyond their 2nd initiation, or else one
      will be Black Listed on Initiations and/or
      shunned. ECKists aren't permitted to
      sort out the facts from the myth or from
      the distortions and lies that Twitchell handed
      down to D.G. and to Klemp.

      ECKankar is all make believe and comfortable...
      it's the Easy Way!

      Prometheus

      Hello Avonblue and ALL,
      Klemp is a hypocrite. I saw and heard him
      chastise a woman at a Spiritual Laws Seminar
      in Toronto once because during a Q&A she
      "adoringly" asked him a question. Klemp
      wanted to make it clear to everyone there
      that he was Not to be worshipped. His words
      to her were cruel and overreactive. I felt
      sorry for her she was crushed. I'm sure
      Klemp saw this as using "tough love," but
      in truth he violated the: "Is it True; Is it
      Necessary; Is it Kind" spiritual rule (of the
      Buddha) that many ECKists attempt to follow.

      Then again, at EK Seminars just watch
      how ECKies hang onto Klemp's every
      word and laugh and giggle at his nervous
      and poorly made attempts at humor.
      ECKists act as though they are in a trance
      or under a spell... from a Black Magician.
      And, Klemp eats it up! He loves the silly
      laughter... all the way to the bank.

      Yes, ECKists still worship him, but it's
      because he is the "Mahanta" who is 10
      Planes of Con. HIGHER than the "God" of:
      Islam; Christianity; Judaism; Hinduism;
      et al because these are 4th Plane religions.
      Klemp states this, of other religions, on
      page 385 of his "Autobiography." PT
      stated it as well in the Shariyat. Thus,
      if "GOD" (Kal, devil, satan) is of 4th Plane
      and HK as LEM is of the 12th and as
      Mahanta of the 14th Plane then why
      wouldn't he be worshipped? BTW- When
      is Klemp going to start to act like a 14th
      Plane GOD? Why does "GOD" need snail-
      mail IROs or "outer" Seminars, etc.?

      Really, Klemp (even as the 12th Plane LEM)
      is not only much more "Higher" and spiritually
      evolved than Muhammad, Jesus, Krishna,
      Buddha, etc. but also more spiritually advanced
      and evolved than the "God" these Prophets,
      and Masters worshipped.

      Yet, Klemp states that he doesn't want to
      be "worshipped" even though he has created
      an "ECK Worship Service" (EWS). However,
      Who/what is "worshipped" at an EWS? It's
      Klemp! He states that he is one with the
      ECK and is the ECK!

      See, Klemp is using Black Magic and Brainwashing
      techniques on ECKists. Is this a Catch-22, or
      some kind of a Paradox? It's really just a manipulation
      and a lie. Then again, in some ways it is a Catch-
      22 for ECKists. Klemp wants to have it both ways,
      but it's the ECKists' getting screwed. This delusional
      thinking is just accepted without question. After
      years and years of overlooking the obvious contradictions
      one finally gives in and "surrenders" their intellect
      and rational thinking. This is the "Leap of Faith"
      that HK has spoken about and it's the same one
      that the 4th Plane religionists must take in order
      to accept those lies as well.

      Prometheus

      avonblue wrote:

      I always found it ironic the way eckankar claims its followers are taught to not
      worship the personality of the master but instead to recognize the inner
      consciousness of whomever this being happens to be in the physical. Yet with
      increasing frequency since the Twitch/Gross era, numerous photos of Klemp have
      been produced and marketed to the ekkie public. Furthermore, as has been noted
      by others repeatedly, the photo(s) of Klemp are all of the
      pre-gray/balding/thinner man. I recall numerous conversations and discussions
      in classes, seminars, literature where eckists (or Klemp himself) would chastise
      those not able to make the "spiritual" jump from Paul to Darwin or Darwin to
      Klemp, claiming they were worshipping or "attached" to the man, not recognizing
      the inner consciousness beyond the physical form.

      In MIchael Largo's new book, "God's Lunatics" he's created an encyclopedia of
      the ridiculous and comical to the horrific and maniacal search for god as
      expressed in every conceivable religious practice throughout the ages (he even
      cites eckankar with Venusian origins). Most interesting is his description of
      the Cult of Personality or Celebrity Worship.

      He claims Khrushchev was the first to use the phrase "cult of personality" in
      reference to his disapproval of Stalin's massive media campaign to elevate
      himself to a god. He tells how Hitler, Mao, Saddam, Kim-Jong-II and others of
      this ilk who "made their omniscient presence a part of daily life through the
      proliferation of their image." These images, he states, were accompanied by the
      message of their goodness, wisdom and power and this influence was impossible to
      escape.

      Does this sound at all familiar? I find it very revealing of the cult ethics
      this organization openly utilizes but never professes to. Having been there I
      know how difficult it is to see the trickery when you're caught in the
      brainwashing and taught over and over to "trust" the "master" or trust your
      inner guidance. Of course the inner guidance eckists believe they have has all
      been expertly crafted from their very first days of participation. How?
      Remember being taught to avoid the writings of other teachers/practices and only
      read ek literature in the beginning as it will "confuse you" and slow your
      progress? If you shun, doubt, disregard the "master" you risk becoming lost in
      the astral worlds... , really? So we're supposed to accept a farm boy from
      Wisconsin was sent here to guide us back - that we have no ability or inherent
      wisdom ourselves? If we don't accept eckankar over any number of crackpot
      philosophies out there we'll have to return again and again until we do? Wow -
      I actually believed some of this stuff!!!

      More interesting but beyond the scope of this post is what neuroscience has
      revealed about the mind and it's functional ability and deficits as well as what
      quantum physics has revealed about the seen and unseen physical universe over
      the last 10 years or so. Seems all the stuff of religion and spirituality is
      emerging science after all. All the inner powers and gifts that eck claimed to
      offer was there all along. Take a little time to investigate even the layman
      books on these subjects - it's fascinating. Of course that's if you can get by
      the other ek credo that looks at the mind, and rational thought for that matter,
      as just a lowly bodily function.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic