5305Re: A Look At the Next 2010 ECK Worldwide Seminar

  • ctecvie
    Jul 28, 2010
      HI PETER

      SO GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!!!
      whatever you decide ... you are welcome ... :-))

      For me, life has got an extra dimension since leaving and I think it's just so great to be out. I only have to respect - and maybe overcome - my own limits and not those of someone else ...

      Like you, I have a tendency of being a bit to "faithful" about some things, but eckankar has taught me a good lesson about that and that's good! I can say that I'll never join again another religion or cult or whatever ... I'm just enjoying life so much and am finding the love and the surprises and the protection by life itself - it's not necessary to have a mahanta...

      So, from my experience I can say that I have better experiences now that I am out of eckankar (it will be 6 years soon - time is flying!) than I ever had when I was still in the cult!

      Enjoy reading this and other critical sites and take care! Hope to read more from you!
      Ingrid