      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp is Vain and Dishonest. How Long Does He Have Left?
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com

      spiritually asleep. They can only hope
      that his Karma will catch up to him
      more than it already has and he'll
      soon croak so that there can be a
      "new beginning" while they're still
      living in this field of action. Sad....
      but True!

      Actually, it's even sadder that ECKists
      (who won't deny that they are "advanced"
      Souls) need any "outer" religion at all.

      Prometheus

      Other "Paths" Are Much Better Than the ECKankar Religion
      avonblue wrote:

      Klemp couldn't write his way out of
      a paper bag if he had to. It's either
      rehashed Twit talk or other's stories.
      No original thought. No inspiration.
      Can you imagine being the stereotypical
      seeker, climbing the highest peak to
      seek the knowledge of the great master,
      only to find Klemp and his double talk
      waiting for you at the top? ARRGGGHHHH!

      <prometheus wrote:

      > I found an interesting book recently.
      > It's called "Reinventing The Body,
      > Resurrecting The Soul." Now I know
      > that ECKists will have a problem this
      > book right from the start because he
      > says "The" Soul instead of just "Soul."
      > However, this is just a case of semantics
      > because Deepak Chopra knows that
      > we are Soul and are not separate from
      > Soul.
      >
      > "Three ways to end conditioning. ..
      >
      > REFLECTION-- taking a second
      > look at old habits, beliefs, and
      > assumptions. .. Reflection involves
      > standing back and taking a look
      > at yourself, as if in a mirror...
      >
      > CONTEMPLATION- -focusing on
      > a thought or image until it expands
      > as far as it can... Contemplation
      > involves holding one thing in the
      > mind and letting it unfold...
      >
      > MEDITATION-- finding the level
      > of the mind that isn't conditioned. ..
      > Meditation involves the search
      > for a level of awareness that isn't
      > conditioned. .."
      >

      > Of course there are many more
      > details given in this book on these
      > spiritual techniques given here.
      > My point is that this information
      > far surpasses anything Klemp has
      > expounded upon. Sometimes HK
      > is merely putting an updated spin
      > on Twitchell's "borrowed" and
      > "compiled" writings (plagiarized) .
      > A rose is still a rose by any other
      > name as is a turd!
      >
      > One more thing, it seems that
      > Twitchell/Klemp switched around
      > the definitions for Contemplation
      > and Meditation in order to place
      > meditation on a lower rung. Once
      > again it seems to be a matter of
      > semantics. But, Twit was noted
      > for switching things around in
      > order to have his teachings appear
      > unique, different and better. Klemp
      > is just following Twit's lead to show
      > uniformity. However, the EKKankar
      > definition for Contemplation is very
      > similar to Deepak's definition for
      > Meditation! However, any ECKist
      > will tell you that "contemplation"
      > is more advanced than "meditation. "
      > Reading Deepak's definition for
      > "meditation" takes one beyond
      > anything I've seen in the EK teachings!
      >
      > The truth is, ECKists are confused
      > as to what is what. They just know
      > that Klemp has said that meditation
      > is one thing and contemplation is this
      > other thing and is better and more advanced.
      > Oh, btw, ECKists should never refer to
      > the EK contemplation as a meditation.
      > This will get you pulled from doing Intros
      > and all kinds of things. It could prevent
      > an ECKist from getting an initiation. EK
      > Jargon has to be used... like with saying
      > "Soul" versus saying "the" Soul!
      >
      > BTW, I noticed another book by Deepak
      > that caught my attention. It's titled,
      > "The Third Jesus." Why can't Klemp
      > come up with more interesting subjects,
      > titles, and spiritual information? He's
      > a poser!
      >
      > Prometheus

      Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic