5270Klemp is Vain and Dishonest. How Long Does He Have Left?

    Apr 2, 2010
      I'm still concerned that Klemp
      is being Vain and Dishonest.
      Look at that more youthful looking
      picture of himself that he still
      has out there! It's on the Wisdom
      Notes page, in the Letter of Light,
      and in EK Brochures. Really, is
      this Bait and Switch? If Klemp
      can't be honest with his looks
      then what else isn't true? Why
      would a "Mahanta" find it necessary
      to use deception in regard to
      his age and appearance? Why
      aren't updated and current photos
      used everywhere?

      What is the purpose of having a
      Living EK Master? It's to give a
      current-day spin on old teachings/

      Why, then, aren't current photos
      of the LEM used? It's publicity!
      Eckankar wants to make itself look
      youthful in order to seem current
      and to appeal to the youth! But Klemp
      won't step aside! He has a Death
      Grip on The Rod of EK Power!

      And, of course, he's Vain and is
      in denial of his rapid aging and
      mental slowness. He's hard headed
      and stubborn too... like most of
      those from his generation.

      HK's anti-Baby Boomer and anti
      Gen-X too! He's even said so! It's
      sad for current H.I.s because the
      Titanic (Eckankar) is headed for a
      collision while the Captain (Klemp)
      is oblivious due to being mentally &
      spiritually asleep. They can only hope
      that his Karma will catch up to him
      more than it already has and he'll
      soon croak so that there can be a
      "new beginning" while they're still
      living in this field of action. Sad....
      but True!

      Actually, it's even sadder that ECKists
      (who won't deny that they are "advanced"
      Souls) need any "outer" religion at all.

      Other "Paths" Are Much Better Than the ECKankar Religion
      avonblue wrote:

      Klemp couldn't write his way out of
      a paper bag if he had to. It's either
      rehashed Twit talk or other's stories.