5269Re: Other "Paths" Are Much Better Than The Eckankar "Religion"

  • avonblue1212
    Mar 23, 2010
      Klemp couldn't write his way out of a paper bag if he had to. It's either rehashed Twit talk or other's stories. No original thought. No inspiration. Can you imagine being the stereotypical seeker, climbing the highest peak to seek the knowledge of the great master, only to find Klemp and his double talk waiting for you at the top? ARRGGGHHHH!