5256More From PT's "Difficulties of Becoming the LEM"

    Mar 6, 2010
      Twitchell's Last Mystic World Article
      July-August-September 1971
      [Difficulties of Becoming the LEM,
      pages 251-254]

      Up until his last days Twitchell was
      still conning people and rewriting
      his and ECKankar's history (in third
      person) in order to give validation
      to his outlandish claims/lies/dogma.
      And, for some reason people believed
      it! However, Why don't some of these
      same people who bought into it then,
      don't now? Where's Klemp's Virgin
      Birth that would qualify him as a
      "Mahanta?" Klemp was born the
      second child. Is Twitchell lying about
      these details?

      "During the early part of the seventeenth
      century, four ECK spiritual masters
      who serve in the spiritual hierarchy,
      met in the ancient sacred city of Agam
      Des in the Himalayan Mountains.

      They were:

      Ramaj, viceroy for Sat Nam, the
      great deity of the fifth world,
      commonly called the Soul Plane;

      Rebazar Tarzs, emissary for the
      ECK in the physical universe today;

      Gopal Das, spiritual master at the
      Golden Wisdom Temple on the Astral
      Plane and

      Yaubl Sacabi, spiritual head of
      the ancient city of Agam Des."

      ME: BTW- Ramaj is actually Rama.
      And, in the Spiritual Notebook, 10th
      printing, Twitchell calls him Ramaji
      on page 196.

      PT: "They met to discuss the birth
      of the coming AVATAR for the twentieth
      century [himself, Paul Twitchell], Peddar
      Zaskq. Born in the Caucasian mountains
      during the Seventeenth Century, he lived
      and was trained to the heights of spiritual
      perfection."

      ME: And yet, even when he was reborn
      as Paul Twitchell he had no knowledge
      of the "Mahanta" Consciousness nor
      for 18 years After his 12th Initiation,
      by Rebazar (1951), to ECK Master status!

      PT: "Given several years in the Art
      of Silence and Darkness he gained
      Enlightenment in Preparation for his
      return to the Twentieth Century. When
      the time came for his demise, he passed
      away still looking the same youthful
      appearance yet beyond the normal
      age of man."

      ME: Was Peddar's study in the "Art
      of Darkness" preparation for becoming
      a liar and deceiver and a practitioner
      of the Black Arts as a Black Magician?
      It seems this was a Freudian slip on
      PT's part.

      PT: "He was prepared for entering
      into the world again to take up his
      mission. The four great ECK Masters
      met once more, but this time at the
      Sakipura Monastery in the vast
      mountains of the northern Himalayas.

      This time the ancient prediction that
      a New World Avatar would be born
      on a great body of water, near the
      shores where horses grazed was
      to become true. This time Peddar
      Zaskq was born on a Mississippi
      river packet enroute to New Orleans.

      The Miraculous Birth took place
      just below the city of Natchez,
      Mississippi near a stock farm.
      At the time of his birth, a great
      earthquake shook the Mississippi
      valley, forming a vast body of
      lakes in western Tennessee.

      There appeared a BLUE CARNATION
      in a vase on a night table by the
      mother's bed."

      ME: This Blue Carnation symbol
      of the Mahanta Consciousness
      was created by Twitchell after-the-
      fact with 20/20 hindsight. This is
      another rewrite by Twitchell. If he
      did have the "Mahanta Consciousness"
      then why didn't he mention it prior
      to 1969? This 1971 pub is to rectify
      that mistake and act as a cover-up.

      PT: "The work of the Hierarchy
      was completed except for the training
      of Peddar Zaskq. It was immediately
      arranged for him to be given a home
      in which to be raised.

      His Foster Parents raised him in a
      small souther river town [Paducah,
      Kentucky]. He adopted their name
      and became known as Paul Twitchell
      in the Twentieth Century."

      ME: Isn't this a different story from
      what Klemp has mentioned? Klemp
      and Marman, both, have suggested
      that Paul's father had an affair and
      that he was allowed to take Paul and
      raise him. Thus, the other children
      were Paul's half-brothers and sisters
      and his mother was his step-mother.
      Paul told this lie in order to have a
      virgin birth like Jesus and other
      Avatars, and to establish the "Blue
      Carnation" of the Mahanta connection.
      This is, also, why Darwin stated that
      Paul was the only Mahanta for the
      next thousand years. DG didn't have
      a "virgin birth" and neither did Klemp!

      PT: "He [Paul Twitchell aka Peddar
      Zaskq] looked and acted and was
      raised accordingly like any American
      child, except for his enormous knowledge
      and ability to do Soul Travel."

      ME: Once again, Twit is selling himself.
      Snake oil anyone? It's "blue" too!

      PT: "None knew much about him for
      he kept to himself. His companion in
      these years was his Stepsister who
      gave him much of his knowledge on
      Soul Travel. She acted as the instrument
      through which the divine power flowed
      to open his consciousness to God
      again, and acted as his guide until
      ECK Masters were able to take over."

      ME: So, I wonder what initiation level
      Paul's stepsister (Kay-Dee) was? That's
      probably another story (lie). But, Wow!
      Paul was really unloading a pile of B.S.
      wasn't he! It's no wonder Klemp had Peter
      Skelsky round up and destroy all of these
      copies of "Difficulties of Becoming the
      Living ECK Master." Does Marman believe
      that the true, one and only, Mahanta
      has to be born of a Virgin like Twitchell
      states? Or, does Marman think Paul was
      lying about his Virgin Birth like he did
      with "Paris."

      PT: "The rest of his story is told in
      fragments of his first visit to Paris
      to be with his stepsister, who was
      in training to be an artist. It was here
      that he [Paul/Peddar] first met Sudar
      [Kirpal] Singh, an ECK Master, and
      followed him to India with his stepsister
      to study ECK[ankar].

      Later as a young man, he returned
      to India and set out to find Rebazar
      Tarzs, the ancient Tibetan ECK Master,
      near Darjeeling. It was here that the
      contact was made with the great ECK
      emissary and his training taken over
      to prepare him for world leadership
      in spiritual affairs. July-August-September
      1971"

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/hisStory.html