5130Re: I received two unwanted emails, one was threatening

  • jonathanjohns96
    Jan 4, 2010
      Etznab,

      I've thought it over and I have decided that I am not really comfortable forwarding pornographic spam to anyone, no matter the format or whatever. So I hope you understand.

      I'm sure this type of spam occurs all the time on the Internet and on Yahoo's message boards, and Yahoo would need an army of investigators to research it all. So I am going to just move forward.

      Jonathan

      > I couldn't view the attachment file. Something about
      > an error on the Yahoo server.
      >
      > Still catching up on e-mails (have more to read) but,
      > if someone hasn't already, could I get a text version
      > of the e-mail either publicly or privately?
      >
      > Etznab

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic