5090Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp's Suggestions To H.I.s For Good Health

    Dec 14, 2009
      On the subject of initiations. Were there ever only
      three at one time?

      Also, in 1969, didn't Paul say there were only about
      a half dozen thirds? I'm not sure what that meant.
      Like, Were those the most HI's in 1969?

      I guess it kinda makes sense if Eckankar was not
      founded until 1965 and it takes two years before a
      second initiation.

      In any case, it seems to me that most initiations
      (above the 3rd) first happened during the time of
      Darwin Gross. From October 1971-1981.

      Not saying a lot of initiations didn't happened in the
      time of Harold Klemp, the current leader, just that
      there must have been an awful lot of initiations from
      the time Eckankar became a non-profit religious or-
      ganization in 1970. And after Fall 1971 as Darwin
      became the Master.

      1970 would have been about three years after the
      2nd initiation, for people who got initiated in 1965.
      So, IMO, it looks like most of the first 3rd, 4th and
      5th initiates, etc. got their initiations during the time
      of Darwin Gross.