4905Re: The H.I. Letter 09/2009 by Rev. Harold Klemp

  • whitemoby22
    Sep 10, 2009
      This story about picking up money is troubling. I would love to read that article. I have access to the regular newsletter, but not to the H.I. Letter. Are the H.I. Letters sent only to HIs?

      Thanks, Postekcon

      In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "postekcon" <postekcon@...> wrote:

      > Picking Up Money from the Street 'Will Make You Sick'
      >
      > Excerpt, H.I. Letter 09/2009
      > >>
      > One day, he [HK follower] was sick. He felt an urge to ask God the
      > reason for his sickness, his fever.
      > In a dream, he was out walking, when he came upon some money. He bent
      > down and picked it up. Just then, a madman [aka 'inner master'] ran
      > towards him shouting, "Don't you know that it is the money you pick up
      > that makes you sick? Drop it, or you'll be sick again!"
      > The dreamer dropped the money. When he remembered the dream later, it
      > became very clear that picking up another's property was the cause of
      > his recurrent illnesses. He stopped the practice.
      > >>

      > In the above story HK explains how when an individual picks up an object
      > that was once owned or handled by another person, it is 'bad karma'!
      >
      > Usually 'bad karma' is when a spiritual principle has been broken
      > [either knowingly or unknowingly].
      >
      > The followers of HK have a major dilemma here, as HK fails to clarify
      > what spiritual law they've violated should they pick up an object from
      > the street. And since HK gives them no parameters whatsoever, paranoia
      > and confusion will follow. So in trying to apply this 'new' ruling, will
      > it also mean it is 'bad karma' for them to:
      >
      > - pick a wild flower or pebble from the beach [these will always be
      > owned by someone, somewhere]
      > - touch any object that was once owned or used by another person
      > - breathe-in even, lest some of this air might contain expelled air from
      > another!
      > - and what if the object was gathered by an animal [they're recognized
      > as soul too]
      > - and is the karmic debt to the last handler of the property, or last
      > owner/s?
      > - and how do they teach their children now about 'karma' etc?
      >
      > N.B.
      > In any case, money itself is never owned, it is only a currency [method
      > of barter], a promissory 'note'.
      > Written upon the US dollar bill are these words:
      > THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE
      > [perhaps the founding fathers intended to include karmic debt as well!
      > LOL]
      >
      > It isn't necessary to elaborate any further on the paranoia and lack of
      > understanding of the laws of the universe and laws of the land, HK
      > demonstrates in his writings.
      >
      > CAUSE AND EFFECT
      > Newton's Law of Motion: 'To every action there is an equal and opposite
      > reaction'. Commonly known as 'cause and effect', this principle seems to
      > give credibility to the concept of 'karma'. However, in some circles of
      > science [atomic], Newton's law of motion is shown to be false.
      >
      > In the world of the 'atom', it's been scientifically proven that the
      > packets or particles of energy which comprise the atom, DO NOT follow
      > the principle of cause and effect, but instead follow randomity. So at
      > atomic level, the principle of 'to every action there is an equal and
> [...]
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic