4847Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Dr. Bluth, Gail and the Mahanta - Paul Twitchell

    Aug 6, 2009
      Do you have a link to online version of The
      Path of the Masters? I thought there was one
      posted here recently, but I can't seem to find
      where I saved it in my favorites folder.

      I wanted to give a link for the A.R.E. post
      (Who?, or What? is Rebazar Tarzs Really?)
      that I just sent in.

      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a153f2adbf77d329?hl=en#

      I'm hoping nobody from A.R.E. jumps on
      me for bringing up that topic, because I was
      sincere about the questions. It's something
      I really want to know about once and for all.
      What is Eckankar's current position on Eck
      Master Rebazar Tarzs?