4736Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Patti Resigned and Was Not Removed!

    Jun 27, 2009
      Something else for this thread. From The
      Truth-Seeker site.

      It doesn't have to do with the August 7th,
      1983 meeting. Not unless that was the
      time when Patti became not active. My
      guess was it refers to some time later.

      [....]

      A question for Doug. Is Patti Simpson still
      an Eckist? I send all who read this my love

      Freeman

      http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

      I believe this is a record TO FREEMAN of
      Doug's response:

      "[....] I know that Patti does still feel very
      fond feelings toward Paul, but she is also
      not active in Eckankar. Past that, I would
      rather she answer the rest for herself. [....]"

      http://thetruth-seeker.com/vanillaforum/comments.php?DiscussionID=310

      I'm not sure of the date when Doug gave
      a response, but I assume it was February
      2004. The 16th?

      Freeman's question is dated February 9th.

      http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=268&page=168#m264

      Doug Marman doesn't appear to respond
      until days later, but I think the link where he
      did respond is currently not working.

      http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=315&page=164

      Although Doug posted on the 22nd, my
      guess is that he responed to Freeman on
      the 16th. That was the date on the Vanilla
      Forum link.

      There are a number of links (more than a few)
      on the new TruthSeeker site that don't work at
      the present time.

      At any rate, according to D
      oug (apparently)
      Patti was "not active in Eckankar" in 2004 -
      at least.

      I don't know when Patti became not active,
      or why. Neither do I know whether she was
      terminated or resigned from her position of
      Eckankar Secretary in 1983. In Ford's book
      it read, to me, like she was terminated from
      that position and replaced by Joan, Harold's
      future wife.