4712Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp: Aryans Are From JUPITER!

    Jun 13, 2009
      Prometheus,

      I wasn't aware that Patti S. resigned. Instead, I
      had the impression she was removed. Here is why:

      "Another interesting development in the August
      7 meeting was the appointment, by resolution,
      of Patricia Simpson Rivinus [married in 1983],
      Paul Twitchell's secretary, as the new secretary
      of Eckankar. Only one day later, she was, by
      resolution, summarily removed from this position
      and told that

      ... her services as an officer are hereby terminated,
      both such removal and termination being effective imm-
      ediately. [....]

      "Joan Cross (later Harold's wife) was

      ... appointed as Secretary of Eckankar, effective
      immediately, to serve the unexpired portion of the
      current term of Secretary."

      [See: Ford Johnson, Confessions of a God Seeker,
      A Journey to Higher Consciousness, p. 233-234]