4708Re: Klemp: Aryans Are From JUPITER!

    Jun 10, 2009
      Hello Etznab,
      At one time Twitchell was a high ranking
      member of Scientology. It seems L. Ron
      was his original source of "compiled" info
      on Jupiter. Thus, this now becomes Klemp's
      handed-down source since he tends to use
      other people (usually dead) as inspiration
      for his "EK wisdom."

      As far as Marman goes... he speculates...
      a lot... and then calls it the Whole Truth! LOL!

      Plus, according to Twitchell, it was GAIL who
      inspired him to take his piles of "research"
      and do something with it. Wasn't it 1963
      when PT met, GAIL, his coconspirator! I blame
      GAIL for the fraud more than Twitchell! She's
      had all of these years to right a wrong, but she's
      kept silent. The sin of omission! She, too, must
      be a narcissist! GAIL has rationalized her role
      by thinking she'd helped people who were
      desperate to believe in something more than
      what they had with their former orthodox
      religions. Except, Scientology, etc., etc., and
      other cult-like religions can say and do the
      same. Therefore, Gail is more the KAL agent
      than Paul. Yet, she and Patti seem to be Marman's
      new buds. Gail should do the right thing and
      jerk the rug out from under Klemp. Gail could
      even come on this site (ESA) Anonymously and
      post some tidbits about Twit, Gross, Klemp, or
      Ginn, or Skelsky, etc. She really does need to
      clear her conscience and protect those Souls
      whom she helped to delude.

      BTW, on another note, didn't Marman say
      that Kirpal didn't return the Tiger's Fang
      manuscript to Twit until around June, 1966.
      Thus, the only book PT had completely compiled/
      written, and printed, prior to 1965 was, maybe,
      a book of poetry?

      Prometheus

      Etznab wrote:
      About life on Jupiter, I wondered where Paul
      Twitchell got that idea? Was it from an actual
      experience? or something he heard / read?

      For some reason I thought about Scientology.
      I then searched for keywords Scientology &
      from Jupiter.

      ESKIMOS ON JUPITER

      L. Ron Hubbard described Scientology as the science
      of "knowing how to know". The idea is that "auditing"
      can raise your abilities to the point where you "know"
      something directly rather than having to discover it
      or learn it. He spoke authoritatively about life in the
      solar system. He claimed that Jupiter was inhabited
      by people who looked like Eskimos. You can hear him
      say it at:

      http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Jupiter.ram

      http://www.skeptictank.org/cossumfl.htm

      Coincidence?

      I'd bet that Paul Twitchell was not the only person, and
      certainly not the first, to write of life on other planets. I
      believe Twitchell and Hubbard were both science fiction
      writers for a time.

      Etznab

      Prometheus,
      You illustrated:

      I don't see how Klemp "got it" that the

      5th ARYAN ROOT RACE came before the

      1st POLARIAN ROOT RACE and, especially,

      that man was "placed here by colonists

      from JUPITER." This is another dirty little

      secret that EK VAHANAS can't speak of!

      Another dirty little secret is that ECKists

      are expected to "serve."

      That was a good point, I thought. Because

      legends, myths, fables and folktales are part

      of organized religious dogma, IMO. And if not

      in the beginning, they seep in over time when

      people speculate about what they read, and /

      or what they were told. Fiction and pseudo

      (man-made) religion / history are a part of the

      organized religion legacy, too (IMO). However

      when the latter gets taken literally, as if true &

      actually happened I believe people have every

      right to challenge such allegations.

      Here are some examples. The early manu-

      scripts of Dialogues With The Master and The

      Tiger's Fang were written around mid to later

      1950's (reportedly). Today the Eckankar books

      by those names feature Rebazar Tarzs.

      These are examples about truth vs. fiction -

      not because I absolutely know all the details -

      but because the subject is "suspicious" and

      /or requires additional scrutiny, IMO.

      Paul Twitchell had associations with Kirpal

      Singh round about the mid 50s when the two

      manuscripts were reportedly written.

      In 1963, I believe, Paul Twitchell took his

      "wife to be" to get initiated by Kirpal Singh.

      In one of your past posts (I don't have the #

      or date) you wrote:

      "Kirpal Singh initiated Paul Twitchell in 1955 on

      his first visit to the United States. Kirpal came

      back to the U.S. on two other visits. The second

      was in 1963-64 and the third was in 1972."

      I think that information was mentioned in Ford

      Johnson's book, too.

      Consider what Doug Marman gave back around

      the year 2000:

      ".... Paul wrote The Tiger's Fang in 1957, but

      did nothing with the book until he offered it to

      Kirpal Singh in 1963. Paul wrote Dialogues

      With The Master around 1956, from the refer-

      ences I have seen, but didn't publish it until 1970.

      Paul also wrote The Flute of God in 1959, but

      didn't put it into print until 1966, in the Orion

      Magazine series. This pattern is similar to Paul's

      writing of The Far Country in 1963, which wasn't

      published until 1970."

      [Dialogue in the Age of Criticism, Chap. 6]

      http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Dialog_Ch_Six.htm

      I find the Rebazar Tarzs history controversial be-

      cause Paul includes him in the two books. One of

      them written one year after being initiated by Kirpal

      Singh.

      Also, the Tiger's Fang manuscript sent to Kirpal

      Singh in 1963 and the number of paragraphs in

      Eckankar books mirroring what Julian Johnson

      wrote in 1939. In some places apparently "spoken"

      by Rebazar Tarzs to Paul Twitchell.

      Although I don't absolutely know all the details,

      since I have not necessarily seen the early manu-

      scripts (before revisions and additions of Eckankar

      terms), I did take note of the fact that Kirpal Singh

      reportedly DID RETURN the Tiger's Fang manuscript.

      And it might possibly have been in the possession

      of Eckankar for a number of years.

      According to Kirpal Singh?

      "Later he sent me another letter, 'Return my book,

      The Tiger's Fang.' I returned his book. That was dict-

      ated by me on the inner planes, and that's all right.

      He changed that book before printing; where he men-

      tioned my name, he changed it to another guru's name."

      http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Dialog_Ch._Two.htm

      My point is not necessarily whether Kirpal Singh

      dictated and / or should have any credit for the book.

      MY POINT IS THAT HE APPARENTLY RETURNED

      THE TIGER'S FANG MANUSCRIPT - AND YEARS

      BEFORE ECKANKAR PUBLISHED THE BOOK BY

      THAT NAME!

      Was the name Rebazar Tarzs featured in the early

      manuscript? Eckankar should know that answer,

      if it has the manuscript in its possession.

      There has been controversy over when the name of

      Rebazar Tarzs first appeared in print. The popular date

      I saw was 1964. However, if one were to search for an

      illustrated Rebazar Tarzs history prior to that, where is

      the evidence for it? Is it in that early The Tiger's Fang

      manuscript? Pre-1963? Was the name Rebazar Tarzs

      given in the first Letter to Gail in December 1962? Was

      it in the original Dialogues With The Master manuscript?

      If these documents are in the possession of Eckankar

      it could settle a lot of controversy (IMO) about who

      came to Paul Twitchell? and exactly when?

      Those were examples because I have mostly seen

      the later revised versions of Eckankar books and don't

      have access to (haven't seen) all the earlier history.

      If it ever turns out true, beyond a reasonable doubt,

      that Kirpal Singh once appeared where Rebazar Tarzs

      does now - in Paul Twitchell's writings - then I would

      have a case for saying that something "seeped in" to

      the written works of Paul Twitchell over time.

      I've seen multiple apparent timelines for Rebazar T.

      One that has him appearing after Paul met Gail. And

      in 1963 when Paul started writing The Far Country.

      Why are there so many paragraphs by Rebazar T.

      (in The Far Country) similar to what appears in The

      Path of the Masters, by Julian Johnson? The ones in

      Johnson's book are closer to what Kirpal Singh may

      have endorsed, and Gail was reportedly initiated into

      that path in 1963. So ...?

      Of course, for verifiable evidence, one would have to

      have the early Dialogues With The Master, The Tiger's

      Fang and original Letters to Gail to confirm what is the

      name that appears. Kirpal Singh or Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

      I have asked about all of those, at E.S.C. and A.R.E.

      Before that, I may have inquired at the original The Truth-

      Seeker Bulletin Board. I asked current and former Eck-

      ists. Even long-time members from the early days.

      Good questions Prometheus. I think you have a right

      to have the truth.

      I would call this a certain form of being a vahana.