4706Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Klemp: Aryans Are From JUPITER!

    Jun 8, 2009

      You illustrated:

      I don't see how Klemp "got it" that the
      5th ARYAN ROOT RACE came before the
      1st POLARIAN ROOT RACE and, especially,
      that man was "placed here by colonists
      from JUPITER." This is another dirty little
      secret that EK VAHANAS can't speak of!
      Another dirty little secret is that ECKists
      are expected to "serve."

      That was a good point, I thought. Because
      legends, myths, fables and folktales are part
      of organized religious dogma, IMO. And if not
      in the beginning, they seep in over time when
      people speculate about what they read, and /
      or what they were told. Fiction and pseudo
      (man-made) religion / history are a part of the
      organized religion legacy, too (IMO). However
      when the latter gets taken literally, as if true &
      actually happened I believe people have every
      right to challenge such allegations.

      Here are some examples. The early manu-
      scripts of Dialogues With The Master and The
      Tiger's Fang were written around mid to later
      1950's (reportedly). Today the Eckankar books
      by those names feature Rebazar Tarzs.

      These are examples about truth vs. fiction -
      not because I absolutely know all the details -
      but because the subject is "suspicious" and
      /or requires additional scrutiny, IMO.

      Paul Twitchell had associations with Kirpal
      Singh round about the mid 50s when the two
      manuscripts were reportedly written.

      In 1963, I believe, Paul Twitchell took his
      0A"wife to be" to get initiated by Kirpal Singh.

      In one of your past posts (I don't have the #
      or date) you wrote:

      "Kirpal Singh initiated Paul Twitchell in 1955 on
      his first visit to the United States. Kirpal came
      back to the U.S. on two other visits. The second
      was in 1963-64 and the third was in 1972."

      I think that information was mentioned in Ford
      Johnson's book, too.

      Consider what Doug Marman gave back around
      the year 2000:

      ".... Paul wrote The Tiger's Fang in 1957, but
      did nothing with the book until he offered it to
      Kirpal Singh in 1963. Paul wrote Dialogues
      With The Master around 1956, from the refer-
      ences I have seen, but didn't publish it until 1970.
      Paul also wrote The Flute of God in 1959, but
      didn't put it into print until 1966, in the Orion
      Magazine series. This pattern is similar to Paul's
      writing of The Far Country in 1963, which wasn't
      published until 1970."

      [Dialogue in the Age of Criticism, Chap. 6]

      I find the Rebazar Tarzs history controversial be-
      cause Paul includes him in the two books. One of
      them written one year after being initiated by Kirpal

      Also, the Tiger's Fang manuscript sent to Kirpal
      Singh in 1963 and the number of paragraphs in
      Eckankar books mirroring what Julian Johnson
      wrote in 1939. In some places apparently "spoken"
      by Rebazar Tarzs to Paul Twitchell.

      A Although I don't absolutely know all the details,
      since I have not necessarily seen the early manu-
      scripts (before revisions and additions of Eckankar
      terms), I did take note of the fact that Kirpal Singh
      reportedly DID RETURN the Tiger's Fang manuscript.
      And it might possibly have been in the possession
      of Eckankar for a number of years.

      According to Kirpal Singh?

      "Later he sent me another letter, 'Return my book,
      The Tiger's Fang.' I returned his book. That was dict-
      ated by me on the inner planes, and that's all right.
      He changed that book before printing; where he men-
      tioned my name, he changed it to another guru's name."

      My point is not necessarily whether Kirpal Singh
      dictated and / or should have any credit for the book.
      THAT NAME!

      Was the name Rebazar Tarzs featured in the early
      manuscript? Eckankar should know that answer, if it
      has the manuscript in its possession.

      There has been controversy over when the name of
      Rebazar Tarzs first appeared in print. The popular date
      I saw was 1964. However, if one were to search for an
      illustrated Rebazar Tarzs history prior to that, where is
      the evidence for it? Is it in that early The Tiger's Fang
      manuscript? Pre-1963? Was the name Rebazar Tarzs
      given in the first20Letter to Gail in December 1962? Was
      it in the original Dialogues With The Master manuscript?
      If these documents are in the possession of Eckankar
      it could settle a lot of controversy (IMO) about who
      came to Paul Twitchell? and exactly when?

      Those were examples because I have mostly seen
      the later revised versions of Eckankar books and don't
      have access to (haven't seen) all the earlier history.

      If it ever turns out true, beyond a reasonable doubt,
      that Kirpal Singh once appeared where Rebazar Tarzs
      does now - in Paul Twitchell's writings - then I would
      have a case for saying that something "seeped in" to
      the written works of Paul Twitchell over time.

      I've seen multiple apparent timelines for Rebazar T.
      One that has him appearing after Paul met Gail. And
      in 1963 when Paul started writing The Far Country.

      Why are there so many paragraphs by Rebazar T.
      (in The Far Country) similar to what appears in The
      Path of the Masters, by Julian Johnson? The ones in
      Johnson's book are closer to what Kirpal Singh may
      have endorsed, and Gail was reportedly initiated into
      that path in 1963. So ...?

      Of course, for verifiable evidence, one would have to
      have the early Dialogues With The Master, The Tiger's
      Fang and original Letters to Gail to confirm what is the
      name that appears. Kirpal Singh or Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

      I have asked ab
      out all of those, at E.S.C. and A.R.E.
      Before that, I may have inquired at the original The Truth-
      Seeker Bulletin Board. I asked current and former Eck-
      ists. Even long-time members from the early days.

      Good questions Prometheus. I think you have a right
      to have the truth.

      I would call this a certain form of being a vahana.