4695The H.I. LETTER (JUNE 2009) - Ask the Master (RESA Q&A)*

    Jun 2, 2009
      First, a review of some quotes from
      the front page article by Klemp.
      "... a few Higher Initiates, and even
      an occasional RESA, Do Not truly
      Understand what the ECK path is
      all about. Some higher initiates are
      Not Higher Initiates at all, because
      they Do Not Understand the role of
      the M/LEM.... They are like Lost Sheep
      ... Neither can they Comprehend How
      the ECK works... In a nutshell, they
      are Poor ECK ambassadors... People
      on the Loser's Track often take awhile
      to catch themselves."

      Ask the Master - Q&A 1 of 2

      "Klemp has given permission to print
      these questions from RESAs and his
      response. Read "high Initiate" [Loser]
      where the word RESA appears."

      Q: "Would you please share the qualities
      and behaviors that are most desirable in
      a RESA [High Initiate, i.e. Loser]?"

      A: "It is not possible to separate a quality
      [or inequality] from any of its resulting
      behaviors. Foremost is PATIENCE. Chelas
      [lower initiates] DO NOT Understand--
      the first, second, or even the third time
      around--what is expected of them, in
      terms of behavior or attitude. So a RESA
      must be eternally patient."

      ME: Of course, Klemp's real concern is that
      "chelas" [the worker bees] don't understand
      the workings of the Outer Business of the
      ESC/RESA org & church. Thus, they need
      to get in line, follow orders and change their
      attitudes and behaviours in order to become
      better salespeople!

      HK: "RESOURCEFULNESS is certainly important.
      All too often, the ways and means of accomplishing
      a project are simply not there, in either
      qualified help, money, or material."

      ME: See! Klemp's focus (attention) is upon
      numbers! He's more concerned with sales
      than anything else. The only reason he wants
      more "members" is for that annual membership
      fee and to sell more materials (his books).
      Remember, HK gets 50% royalties!

      The fact is that many EK Members have always
      donated their time and money. I used to donate
      locally and to the ESC Building Fund and to the
      Missionary Fund and, of course, there was the
      required annual membership donation. But, there
      were also expenditures (donations) for brochures,
      boxes of books, pocket posters etc. to hand out.
      And, I donated extra money for EK booths, signs,
      pictures and supplies, as well as, equipment,
      photos, etc. for the local EK Center. Plus, I bought
      (for myself) every new book and CD, etc. that
      was printed. And, I bought EK jewelry too! Plus,
      I donated my time (travel time included) which
      averaged anywhere from 6-20 hours per week!

      HK: "HONESTY too. RESAs are to be true to
      themselves spiritually. Thus, Greed for something
      [or someone] NOT theirs is harmful to all, as
      is also a Desire for Power, and the Abuses that
      spring from it. Both are Negative and Harm others."

      ME: However, aren't ALL, SOULs, a Law Unto
      Itself and are, thus, 'true to themselves spiritually!"
      Sure! And, this includes Lower Initiates and Non-
      EKists! Isn't it interesting that Klemp has to
      "physically" speak these words to his RESAs and
      tell them Not to be Greedy, or to have Envy, and
      to Do No Harm to others via an Abuse of their Power
      and Position! Too bad HK didn't tell them "Not To"
      Lust as well!

      Isn't this more proof that Klemp (the M/LEM) Doesn't
      have any "Inner Communication" with his RESAs, or
      "Know" what each are doing! Thus, this fact (proven
      via his own words) invalidates any and all imagined
      stories of such "communication" by other ECKists!

      HK: "DEVOTION to the Mahanta, the LEM is the
      keystone for anyone who Desires the Ultimate
      Experience of GOD. This obviously entails the
      practice of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK. It
      further means the reading of, or listening to,
      the holy works of ECK.

      It is a remarkable Privilege to Serve as a RESA
      [H.I., Loser]. Doing so will help you unfold in
      ways you once would never have dreamed
      possible." {end}

      ME: It's interesting that Klemp has H.I.s inserting
      the words "High Initiate" in place of "RESA." It just
      goes to show that RESAs aren't really anymore
      "privileged," or special, or more "aware" than others,
      regardless, of what Klemp tries to sell. It's another
      illusion [the special RESA (police) position] that the
      Black Magician (HK) created back in the mid-1980s.

      In fact, RESAs are just bosses over their volunteer
      underlings! Some are more hands-on while others
      delegate everything (B.H.). BUT, Klemp stated in his
      front page article that some RESAs, and other H.I.s,
      are Losers and are Unaware of (don't understand)
      the ECK! Why did Klemp promote them? Because
      Klemp, too, is Unaware.

      Thus, those Higher Initiations don't mean a thing!
      Why, then, remain in EKankar when Twitchell stated
      that "Soul is a Law Unto Itself." Do these "advanced
      EK Souls" really need another religion that has empty
      promises, and Desires for Privilege and Power (the
      goal of RESA-ship)? Apparently so!

      However, religions (including ECKankar), with their
      ever changing scripture, rules, laws, instructions and
      guidelines, tend to hinder Soul's REAL spiritual growth
      and freedom.