4694Re: THE H.I. LETTER (JUNE 2009) - More Bad News!

  • noneckster
    May 30, 2009
      LOL (THIS ONE'S FOR YOU) Klemp is such an ASS. His rant just shows everyone that he is trying to play like he is Santa Claus, threatening that he knows who is Naughty and Nice. This behavior should scare them away from Klemp's dark cave of ignorance and vain emptiness. I recall similar paranoid behavior from previous eck masters as they felt their false power slipping away. Perhaps this is the sign of the end of the ECK ORG CULT. It is the end of many religions who can't seem to bring in enough Coin during tough economic times. It just shows how FEAR is the true basis of eckankar membership and supposed eck unfoldment.

      Non eckster ; )