  • Amanda
    May 3, 2009
      I am currently working on a paper on Eckankar for Religions of the World class. While I plan on trying to interview someone that is currently practicing, I would also like to interview someone that used to practice the religion. I know there is controversy surrounding the religion and that some consider it a cult. If the person did not want to meet or talk face to face I could supply the interview questions to them and be emailed back the responses.

      Any assistance you could provide would be great. I do not want to do a paper with just the one side and would like a former member's insight to the religion as well. I would also site that the person is anonymous in my work.

      Thank you,
      Amanda Nankivel
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic