      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] HK:"Do everything in my name and ye shall be free (of karma/sin)"
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 10:10 AM

      In "The Mystic World of ECKankar," March 2009,
      ("Ask the Master") is this reply from Klemp.

      Q: [2] "How does this relate to giving love
      with strings attached, as you mentioned
      in your 2008 Springtime Seminar talk?"

      HK: "Giving a gift or doing a 'kindness' is
      in the GRAYISH WHITE area of WHITE MAGIC.

      Please understand that there are Degrees
      of Good Deeds and WHITE KARMA, and so
      are there Degrees of Retribution for practicing
      them.

      So do all you giving in the Master's name."

      ME: What's ironic is that this ECKist, asking the
      question, is wondering about Klemp's comments
      of "giving love with strings attached." And, here,
      Klemp is showing that, with him, there are always
      "strings attached" regardless of what he has previously
      indicated, or mislead chelas to think!