      From: jonathanjohns96 <jonathanjohns96@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 8:57 pm
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: The Make-Over and Touch-Up of
      the EK Masters

      All,

      Just thought I would add my two cents worth. In Darwin Gross' book
      "Your Right To Know"(copyright 1979) there are four ink line drawings
      of Eck masters: Fubbi Quantz, Gopal Das, Lai Tsi, and Rebazar Tarzs
      [sic]. They pretty much look the way they "should" look. I would say
      the quality of the drawings is very high. On page ii it states "Ink
      sketches by Helen Baird." I don't know whether these predate Diane
      Stanleys artwork or not.

      Jonathan

      > Hello Etznab and All,

      > It could be that the oldest pics of the EK Masters,

      > by Diane Stanley, were commissioned by ECKankar

      > and, thus, still belong to ECKankar. After all, the

      > images of these EK Masters are probably copyrighted

      > too! I don't know. But, it is interesting that PT's

      > descriptions of Yaubl & Fubbi simply don't fit their

      > pictures.

      > In any case the pics were redone after Diane Stanley

      > left ECKankar and20were recently Touched-Up again.

      > Actually, it was more of a Face-Lift than a Make-Over!

      > I'm just waiting for Klemp's "official" pic to be Updated

      > in order to be accurate, realistic, and honest. Apparently

      > HK's big fat ego has gotten the best of him once again.

      > In real life he looks really tired, wrinkled, gray, and old.

      > When on stage HK reminds me of a boney scarecrow wearing

      > a new oversized suit! Either that, or HK's head is shrinking!

      > Prometheus

      > Etznab wrote:

      > About the MAKE-OVER, I was wondering

      > if maybe new artists equals new pictures. If

      > old artists leave Eckankar, whether their art

      > leaves with them.

      > Just wondering.

      > Etznab

      > Prometheus wrote:

      > Hello Etznab and All,

      > I'm thinking that Klemp will soon be coming out

      > with a newly revised version of his EK LexiCON.

      > HK'll want to "clean-up" the mistakes and oversights

      > (of PT's EK Dictionary) from his 1998 copyright, and

      > add some new terms that he's used recently (in the

      > March 2009 Ask the Master Q&A, The EK Mystic World)

      > like: White Magic;=2
      0White Karma; Gray Magic and Gray