Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

4538The Make-Over and Touch-Up of the EK Masters

Expand Messages
  • prometheus_973
    Mar 3, 2009
      Hello Etznab and All,
      It could be that the oldest pics of the EK Masters,
      by Diane Stanley, were commissioned by ECKankar
      and, thus, still belong to ECKankar. After all, the
      images of these EK Masters are probably copyrighted
      too! I don't know. But, it is interesting that PT's
      descriptions of Yaubl & Fubbi simply don't fit their
      pictures.

      In any case the pics were redone after Diane Stanley
      left ECKankar and were recently Touched-Up again.
      Actually, it was more of a Face-Lift than a Make-Over!

      I'm just waiting for Klemp's "official" pic to be Updated
      in order to be accurate, realistic, and honest. Apparently
      HK's big fat ego has gotten the best of him once again.
      In real life he looks really tired, wrinkled, gray, and old.
      When on stage HK reminds me of a boney scarecrow wearing
      a new oversized suit! Either that, or HK's head is shrinking!

      Prometheus



      Etznab wrote:
      About the MAKE-OVER, I was wondering
      if maybe new artists equals new pictures. If
      old artists leave Eckankar, whether their art
      leaves with them.

      Just wondering.

      Etznab


      Prometheus wrote:


      Hello Etznab and All,

      I'm thinking that Klemp will soon be coming out

      with a newly revised version of his EK LexiCON.



      HK'll want to "clean-up" the mistakes and oversights

      (of PT's EK Dictionary) from his 1998 copyright, and

      add some new terms that he's used recently (in the

      March 2009 Ask the Master Q&A, The EK Mystic World)

      like: White Magic; White Karma; Gray Magic and Gray

      Karma, with lines and degrees of demarcation, etc.



      Perhaps, Mr. Obvious/Oblivious (Klemp), will also

      define the "fibs" and "white lies" that he and Twitch

      have told as a form of (positive) 'White Karma' since

      the end result is doing "Good" (especially for himself)!



      And Yes, the EK Masters did get a MAKE-OVER!

      But, Why did the EK Masters, of Twitchell's creation,

      need another Make-Over? It's all about appearance!

      This is just another form of editing where Klemp

      needs to add his own KAL-like touch. This enhances

      the Unreal for the benefit of his followers imaginations

      in order to make the EK con more acceptable and, thus,

      believable!



      Prometheus



      etznab wrote:



      I think the Eck Masters (some, at least) got a makeover

      for the new Eckankar catalog.



      Etznab



      Prometheus wrote:



      Yes, PT visiting his sister (Kay-Dee) in Paris, Kentucky

      versus Paris, France is a more significant lie than most

      ECKists what to admit, or to examine more closely. If

      EK chelas realized the greater implications their giddy

      laughter might turn into a nervous laughter. You see,

      according to Paul, after he met K.D. in "Paris" he then

      went to India.



      Well, since "Paris, France" was a lie (joke) then it only

      makes sense that going to India was too! Thus, there

      was never a meeting up with LEM Sudar Singh, or Rebazar

      Tarzs. Now most ECKists will say that this "joke" was told

      a long time ago way before Twitchell became the Mahanta.

      That's not true! Twitchell recounts this story (i.e. lie,

      joke) in "Difficulties Of Becoming The Living ECK Master"

      around mid-1971.



      The reason why PT's & HK's lies bother some ECKists

      and not others is because some a Truth Seekers while

      the rest are Religious Followers. I've always been a Seeker

      of Truth even before, during and after ECKankar. Those

      EKists who close their eyes, ears, and minds are Religious

      Followers who need to believe in Myth! These EKists don't

      even realize that if a/the "Master" did "appear" to them in

      the "physical" that it would be in an Astral Body! And, isn't

      it strange that Rebazar and the other ancient EK Masters,

      who still have physical bodies, can't manifest for at least

      the H.I. Meeting at an EK Seminar! They can only "appear"

      on an individual and private basis. They never have and

      never will appear to a group of ECKists because it's all

      a "joke!"



      I think that the reason for most ECKists Not hearing or

      seeing the Truth is because their egos are too strong and

      protective. And, the fact that most people want to believe.

      The problem is that we are taught to be followers. We are

      inundated with rules at a very early age and are taught to

      comply and obey. There are always those authority figures

      and experts who know more than we do, at least until we've

      become more "educated" and have matured. One has to learn

      that there are no absolutes (except for decay of the physical).

      Still, what turns a Follower into a Leader? Normally, and more

      often than not, it's a combination of charisma, ego, intelligence

      and power. What turns a Seeker into a Follower? It's simply

      losing one's way and sleep walking through life! And, what

      turns a Follower into a Seeker? Perhaps it's realizing that

      one has been a Seeker all along!



      Prometheus



      Jonathan wrote:



      Etznab and Mishmisha,



      I have a little bit more discussion on emotions that I went through

      yesterday. They both have to do with when I discovered that Eckankar

      was a fraud.



      As I was falling asleep last night it occurred to me that another

      emotion that came up yesterday was "disappointment." That doesn't

      sound like a severe emotion for finding out that your religion was

      based on lies, but believe it or not, that came up yesterday too.



      Something that didn't come up was "loss of innocence," but that is

      another emotion that commonly comes up when someone believes in

      something and then the rug is pulled out from under them. I don't

      recall whether "loss of innocence" is something that I went through

      regarding Eckankar, but I heve been through if for some other things

      and that can be a very overpowering emotion to go through.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic