      From: jonathanjohns96 <jonathanjohns96@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 8:35 am
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: "Paul Twitchell played jokes
      on us."

      Mishmisha,

      Thanks for your understanding. I will remember that "mishmisha" is
      apricot in Arabic.

      I'd rather forget about my goofup, but I think mishmash was
      describing my state of mind and emotions yesterday as I was healing
      all of this Eckankar-induced trauma.

      Also, as soon as I realized my mistake on that post I was saying to
      myself "How could I have been so stupid! "How could I have been so
      stupid!" which was exactly how I felt when I found out about the lies
      in Eckankar. So that mistake on your name was really another healing
      for me. It shows how spirit continues to work with me even after
      leaving Eckankar.

      Jonathan

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jonathanjohns96"
      > <jonathanjohns96@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Mish,
      > >
      > > I just noticed that I thoroughly messed up your
      name "mishmisha9."
      > > Sorry about that. I must have seen the name "mishmash" on another
      > > message board and it got stuck in my brain. If you knew how much
      I've
      > > been through today you would know how well my brain and emotions
      are
      > > fried. I really found it very difficult to even make this post,
      but I
      > > wanted to respond to your's and Etznab's posts before too much
      time
      > > went by.
      > >
      > > I'm going to make a big sign and put it on my wall to remind me
      of your
      > > name because that always seems to be the only way I can
      straighten
      > > something like this out.
      > >
      > > Jonathan

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic