4266Re: The H.I. Letter 12/2008 - Klemp's Photos at EK Centers

  • jonathanjohns96
    Jan 10, 2009

      Thanks for your comments. I made all of my observations and
      conclusions myself. It helps me a great deal when I see that someone
      else independantly came to the same conclusions. I especially liked
      your wording "I agree that putting the large photos of HK high up on
      the wall does give one the impression that he is looking down upon
      you just like the Sky God in Heaven!" You really found the right
      words to express it.

      Jonathan

      Prometheus wrote:

      Yes, Klemp does have his ECKies trained
      to have his picture on hand for those group
      photo shots in the Mystic World and H.I. Letter.

      All of those photos do promote worship, as well
      as, brain washing and this, too, indicates that
      Klemp has a huge Elephant sized Ego!

      However, photos of Klemp, also, bring in a lot of
      money for him. Like with his books, HK gets 50%
      royalties. This is one more reason why we see so
      many photos being promoted. There's the photo
      for the wallet, one for each car, one for the desk
      at work, one for the desk at home, the photo for
      the living room, the photos for each bedroom, the
      one for the bathroom, the photos for the ECK center,
      and the photos for the Satsang box to take to ECK
      events outside of the EK Center. Plus, "Official" photos
      are supposed to be Updated. And, since the ECK
      Masters were given a touchup most ECKists will
      want these more realistic looking renditions. HK
      has even come out with a photo of his "Gaze."

      I agree that putting the large photos of HK high up
      on the wall does give one the impression that he is
      looking down upon you just like the Sky God in Heaven!
      Klemp is a living god... in his own warped mind and
      in the confused and imbalanced minds of his deluded
      followers. Except for that... he's nobody special!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic