      From: drubezarne <drubezarne@...>
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: What now?
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 1:30 PM

      Ma-li,
      Have you checked out the free Henry T. Laurency .pdf books?

      http://laurency. com/

      I also recommend Neville Goddard, Joel Goldsmith, Ramana Maharshi, and
      Jiddu Krishnamurti.

      Regards
      Liska

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, Ma-li
      <mhstarlings@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello Non ekster et al,
      >
      > It's not so much that I'm searching for anything, it's more like I'm
      living in the Now all the time. However, on another level, I
      think/feel that I should be doing/being something more than just
      being.  Don't know if that makes sense, so I'll liken it to the
      student who finishes a 3 hour test in an hour.  What does he do for
      the other 2 hours...just sit there quietly, leave the room, or go back
      over the test yet again?  He's in a quandry, and it doesn't feel right
      that he's finished early. Then the doubts and mental processes begin
      working until he's got himself almost convinced he really screwed up
      the test, but he doesn't want to go back and change answers because he
      also feels he did the best he could.  What does he do to fill the
      empty space?

      > Namaste
      >
      > Ma-li

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic