4050Re: HK's Negative Actions Have Hurt The Vahana Effort!

  • drubezarne
    Nov 4 1:14 PM
      Prometheus, maybe somebody out there knows the story about the metal
      detectors. I thought they started using them when some crazed woman
      started running down the aisle toward Klemp shouting "Master, Master...!"

      The Shariyat states that H.I.'s are supposed to be willing to lay down
      their own lives for the Master. If that's true, then Klemp doesn't
      need metal detectors because any H.I. will take a bullet for him.
      Somebody should remind him of that Shariyat passage. Any ESC staff

      By the way, what happened to Twitchell's repeated claims that all
      H.I.'s can communicate with each other through the inner channels? So,
      here we have another Eckankar myth because if this was true, Klemp
      could just send messages to all the H.I.'s. He wouldn't need to ask
      eckists to spy on each other (refer to his fox in the henhouse
      article) and he could protect himself at seminars by sending out a
      "Help Me!" command on the inner.

      So, Harold, why spend all that money for security and make eckists
      wait in long lines going through metal detectors? Just reserve all the
      front row seats for H.I.'s. Then, if there's an emergency, you give
      the command on the inner for every H.I. to save you while you hightail
      it out of there.