4049HK's Negative Actions Have Hurt The Vahana Effort!

    Nov 4, 2008
      I wonder what EK Seminar "Newcomers"
      thought about the Metal Detectors and
      the Searches for Klemp's Sat. evening talk?
      They were invited to hear Guru Klemp
      give his talk and then had to go through
      Metal Detectors and open their bags to
      be Searched!!! Wouldn't a "Man of God"
      place his trust in God?

      These Metal Detectors and Searches
      have been going on for years and yet
      nobody is permitted to complain! ECK
      Leaders know they have to keep silent
      about what they see. ECKists have to
      rationalize and turn a blind eye to it all
      in order to have ECKankar work for them
      like their former religions worked for them
      (or not) all of those years ago.

      Would 2nd or 4th Plane (of Consciousness)
      Gandhi or Jesus worry about Terrorists?
      Yet, 14th Plane (of Con) Klemp seems to
      be paranoid and fearful! Doesn't this make
      ECKists wonder why? How can this be!

      Why should ECK Vahanas do all of that
      work when Klemp's negative behaviour
      destroys it all! How disheartening and
      embarrassing!

      ECKists should ask themselves, Would
      it be okay to do a body and bag search
      of people before they attended a local
      ECK Worship Service?

      As much as most former ECKists dislike
      Klemp we would never do him harm.
      Even if I lived within driving range of
      Minneapolis I'd never go to an EK Seminar,
      the EK Temple, or to the ESC to shout and
      protest. The Internet is enough. But, Klemp's
      knee jerk reaction to Fear was due to 9/11
      and is not about a threat from former ECKists.

      Klemp has gotten more and more paranoid,
      delusional, and mean spirited over the years.
      Really, are Terrorists going to target Klemp?
      Hmmmm, maybe a narcissist would think so!

      BTW- Since Klemp claims to be a "Modern
      Prophet" why didn't he foresee 9/11/2001?
      Psychics can make generalized predictions.

      Thus, why should ECKists continue to work
      for Klemp when he behaves like a fearful moron!
      What kind of a spiritual leader is Klemp when
      he's so paranoid? It's obvious that HK is just
      acting in a role he inherited from Gross, and
      that he can't get beyond his long-term mentally
      unstable nature!

      This is a Wake-UP Call for ECKists! Metal
      Detectors Do Not Equate to Higher Consciousness!

      Prometheus

      Prometheus Wrote:

      Are the Metal Detectors (for HK's talk)
      and Searches and Checked Bags for the
      Temple and ESC Tours still necessary?
      Why?

      These security precautions were, originally,
      Attacks. Why has Klemp continued this
      Fear Mongering search policy?

      Why is HK still wearing a Bullet Proof Vest
      and has Armed Body Guards when 9/11
      was a Terrorist Attack against this Country
      and Not against Klemp personally!

      Klemp's paranoia is proof that he's Not
      a Master! Do these security efforts make
      ECKists feel safer? Perhaps, especially
      during HK's talk. But, isn't the Mahanta
      supposed to "protect" chelas anyway and
      at all times? But, why can't the Mahanta
      "protect" himself? Even if HK was shot or
      blown up by Terrorists... wouldn't that be
      part of his Karmic Mission?

      Why then, is Klemp fearful of his own
      death? Talk is cheap isn't it! Klemp can't
      walk the walk!

      What are the chances of Terrorists attacking
      Klemp and Company? Really! What are the
      chances? I'll bet there's a greater chance of
      being struck by lightening or attacked by a
      shark!

      Once again, Why do ECKists Not See what
      is right in front of them? It seems to be the
      blind leading the blind when Chelas say
      nothing about those Metal Detectors or
      Searches. Don't think that Klemp knows
      nothing about these security precautions,
      after all, he's the Mahanta isn't he! Thus,
      if he didn't know he wouldn't be much of
      a Mahanta would he! Either way, Klemp is
      Not who or what he claims. It's so obvious!

      Prometheus

      Prometheus Wrote:

      I forgot to ask if Klemp still has his minions
      checking bags for the EK Temple and ESC
      tours? Does one get off the bus and still
      have their Bags Searched and Checked?

      I actually thought that the Metal Detectors
      at the main hall on Sat. night and searches
      at the EK Temple in Oct. 2001 were strange
      for ECKists to be put through. It seemed to
      be a knee-jerk reaction to fear. However,
      I, also, thought that it was only temporary!

      To see these policies continue after all these
      years really makes me wonder WHY?

      Is Klemp so paranoid and egotistical that he
      needs all of these precautions and defenses?
      Yes, it seems so!

      Really, why would someone want to assassinate
      Klemp? He's a loser! This just shows how
      mentally unstable Klemp really is! Yet, HK's
      nutty and paranoid Seminar behavior has
      now become "normal" operating procedure.
      Why don't ECKists ever question this? Or,
      are they afraid to? Sure they are! And who would
      be listening anyway? Probably someone who
      would, also, be writing their name on a list.

      But, are other EK speakers or performers given
      Bullet Proof Vests to wear? Are there Metal
      Detectors on Friday night or during the day?
      No! Of course not! It's all for old paranoid Klemp!

      Really, the proof is in the pudding! How can
      Klemp be what he claims when he is so fearful!
      Think about it! This is real undeniable proof!
      It is factual! It is real! Those Metal Detectors
      and the Searches at the Temple and ESC are
      proof of Klemp's fear! One might question
      whether HK has a Bullet Proof Vest on or has
      Armed Body Guards, but there's no rationalizing
      the other proof, or is there! Denial isn't just a
      river in Egypt! LOL!

      At Minneapolis EK Seminars, since 9/11/2001,
      ECKists have been required to go through metal
      detectors while Klemp wears a bullet proof vest
      and has armed body guards standing near him!

      Do ECKists find anything wrong with this picture?

      What would Jesus or Gandhi do? Would they have
      their followers searched before they were able to
      enter a hall to listen to their talk? Would Jesus or
      Gandhi be fearful of death and wear a bullet proof
      vest and have armed body guards ready to shoot
      and kill someone?

      And, isn't the LEM/Mahanta (Klemp) supposed to be
      so much "higher" and "greater" than Jesus or Gandhi!
      It seems the proof doesn't bear this out does it! Klemp
      is fearful and is losing his mind (via fear & ego) more
      and more each day. He's afraid to promote Joan to
      the 12th and afraid to anoint a new LEM!

      I've heard some comments about the 2008 EWWS,
      but I'm not all that interested in Klemp's nonsense.
      If I was all that interested in what he had to say
      I would have paid my $30 and taped the talk! But,
      why should I? It's all a bunch of crap anyway. Klemp
      never says anything that is new or interesting. HK's
      pep talks are dumbed down because Klemp's
      consciousness isn't above that of a 2nd initiate!

      Almost any H.I. could prepare and give a better
      talk than Klemp's! Just put a Klemp mask on
      someone and introduce him as the Mahanta the
      Living ECK Master and viola! If the person's voice
      doesn't sound quite like Klemp's then he could
      attribute this to a food allergy which was the
      result of taking on more Karma for his chelas!
      LOL!