3829Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Links & Mahanta Creation Date

    Sep 24 8:08 PM
      "BTW-I'll go in later and remove the Truth-
      Seeker Links that no longer work and contact
      Ford to see what he plans on doing about
      that site. Thanks for your comments."

      Thanks Prometheus.

      Since using a new computer I am unable to
      respond by e-mail to a website without first
      configuring my mail accounts. The message
      won't go through.

      It wasn't this way with the old computer, but
      now it asks for my POP server and for other
      information that I don't know the answers to.

      Some day I'll take the time to set this up, but
      it will probably invole calling tech support.

      This is why I haven't tried to contact Ford, or
      Thetruth-seeker website myself.