3786ECK Master Gotta (aka Gotcha!) Was Among 1st

    Sep 8 3:11 PM
      GOTTA is mentioned on page 82
      of the EK Lexicon and was among
      the 1st of the Vairagi Order...
      claims both Twit and Klemp.

      However, HERACLITUS is Not
      mentioned as an ECK Master,
      although, the HERACLIANS are
      mentioned as a future ROOT
      race in Klemp's Lexicon!

      At least now I know where both
      Klemp and Twit found their info
      in order to twist their facts.

      "Heraclians. A future ROOT RACE
      to conquer and control the world;
      fair and just, they will rule around
      the year 6025 A.D., and the
      civilization will last from 500 to 1000
      years." [EK Lexicon, Copyright 1998,
      pg. 87]

      "HERACLIANS. The FIFTH RACE to
      conquer and control the world of the
      future; fair and just, they will rule
      around the year 6025 and the
      civilization will last from 500 to 1000
      years." [PT's Eckankar Dictionary,
      Sixth Printing 1986, pg. 60]

      Interesting that Klemp CHANGED
      Twitchell's info and refers to these
      people as a future "ROOT" race while
      PT says that this is the "FIFTH" race
      to conquer and control the world.
      Isn't the FIFTH RACE, according to
      ECK DOGMA, the ARYAN RACE!
      It seems that Klemp is cleaning up
      PT's crap again, or maybe HK mistakenly
      misinterpreted what Twit was really
      saying???

      BTW- Both Twit and Klemp give this
      same definition:

      "ARRIANS. A cruel race which will
      take over Earth about the year 3500
      A.D., later spreading to Mars and Venus."
      [EK Lexicon, pg.11]

      HK-"The Wisdom Notes" SPRING 1985:

      "HERACLITUS, the ancient Greek philosopher,
      had a Mental Concept of the ECK that
      reduced It to the level of the Mind Power.
      BUT Heraclitus saw that Reality in the
      Universe is at the mercy of the LAW
      of CHANGE, since THINGS FLOW IN the
      Universe all the time...

      For us, the conflict of mind and Spirit boils
      down to a practical issue: Who takes care
      of things--God or me?

      Mostly, it is the initiate who must take
      care of himself.

      The Mahanta shows him HOW TO get
      insights from the ECK through intuition,
      Soul Travel, or dreams.

      A PERSON IN THE ECK LINE OF UNFOLDMENT
      IS SOON ABLE TO GET FREE OF THE HOPELESS
      HUMAN CONDITION AND RISE ABOVE IT INTO
      THE PURE STATES OF WISDOM, FREEDOM, AND
      IMMORTALITY." [end of quote]

      So, this ECK Unfoldment to the PURE STATES
      of Wisdom, Freedom and Immortality takes
      place SOON for the chela!

      That's BULLSHIT isn't it!

      The only "plus factor" in Eckankar is that
      there is always another Catch-22 and hoop
      to jump through! Fame and Service are key
      for promotion to a 7th and/or RESA position.

      How to become a Klemp minion: Pull in
      a lot of new members and money like Don
      and Bob and a 7th RESA can make it to
      the 8th. Marry the Klempster, become a
      Trustee, Pres. or V.P. of the ORG, or be on
      the Spiritual Council and one can get an 8th
      too! The thing is... narcissists just don't
      want to share the power! This is why
      Klemp doesn't promote more people
      into the 8th & 9th Circles and why he
      really "slowed down" the initiations. It's
      all just too obvious!

      > Hello Etznab and All,
      > It's interesting that Twitchell says that
      > the "God-Eaters" and the "Order of the
      > Vairagi," are a RACE and Twitch states
      > that they are from both Venus and Agam
      > Des! According to Klemp's EK Lexicon
      > Agam Des is located on Earth!
      >
      > Interesting, too, that the BALD EK Master
      > and former Mahanta, Yaubl Sacabi,
      > reside there as a GOD-EATER.
      >
      > BTW- What does SAT NAM look like?
      > Is there a portrait of him? I guess that
      > SAT NAM isn't an exclusive EK Master
      > or Eckankar copyright is he!
      >
      > "The Wisdom Notes" WINTER 1987:
      >
      > "At the European and African ECK Seminars
      > we sang HU in a different fashion than usual.
      > ... we sang it while repeating in our minds,
      > 'What is the HU?"
      >
      > Klemp now tells of a reported experience
      > of a female ECKist attending.
      >
      > "... when the LEM introduced the HU chant,
      > she shut her eyes and chanted with the
      > audience, silently asking three times, 'What
      > is the HU?' She reopened her eyes a moment
      > to look at the Master. Then closing her eyes
      > again, she saw in her SPIRITUAL EYE a shining
      > face with a BALD HEAD: SAT NAM."
      >
      > The funny thing is that the 6th CHAKRA or
      > Spiritual Eye, Tisra Til, Third Eye, etc. only
      > gets one to the (2nd) ASTRAL PLANE and Sat
      > Nam is supposed to reside on the (5th) Soul
      > Plane!
      >
      > Also, how does this ECKist KNOW that this
      > "bald" guy is Sat Nam and not Yaubl Sacabi!!!
      > How does she know what Sat Nam looks like
      > if she hasn't seen any authorized portrait!
      > Klemp didn't see her vision or share her
      > subjective experience!
      >
      > Plus, all this happened in 1987... so
      > where's the portrait of SAT NAM?
      >
      > Check out these sites-
      >
      > http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/index.html
      >
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satnam
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > Thanks for the following info Etznab:
      >
      > "ECKANKAR was brought here from VENUS
      > by a little known RACE which is living in
      > AGAM DES, and whom we know as the
      > ESHWAR KANEWALE, or simply as the
      > GOD-EATERS.
      >
      > These beings are members of the ANCIENT
      > BROTHERHOOD, or ORDER, of the VAIRAGI.
      > They attained their name, the GOD-EATERS,
      > from THE FACT that THEY ABSORB COSMIC
      > ENERGIES [the ECK?] instead of assimilating
      > plants and other foods."
      >
      > Based on: Herbs The Magic Healers,
      > Copyright 1971, 2nd printing 1987,
      > p. 100 (3rd paragraph) Paul Twitchell
      >
      > prometheus wrote:
      > >
      > > Klemp is a scammer and his followers
      > > are gullible New Age wannabes!
      > >
      > > How can rational and intelligent people
      > > believe in this crap! Most ECKists came
      > > from orthodox religions that taught
      > > similar fiction and myth. And, these
      > > Old Orthodox religions, as well as, the
      > > New Age ones have complex dogmas
      > > and glowing "spiritual" testimonials
      > > of miracles, visitations by angels and/or
      > > Masters, etc. just as Eckankar does!
      > >
      > > All religions rely upon the current
      > > LEADER's ability to control and manipulate
> [...]
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic