      From: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 2:31 pm
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: HK: ARYANS Are From JUPITER!

      Klemp is a scammer and his followers

      are gullible New Age wannabes!

      How can rational and intelligent people

      believe in this crap! Most ECKists came

      from orthodox religions that taught

      similar fiction and myth. And, these

      Old Orthodox religions, as well as, the

      New Age ones have complex dogmas

      and glowing "spiritual" testimonials

      of miracles, visitations by angels and/or

      Masters, etc. just as Eckankar does!

      All religions rely upon the current

      LEADER's ability to control and manipulate

      the imaginations of his believers!

      I'm still wondering how Klemp can sa

      that the Aryan Root Race was "PLACED

      HERE [earth] BY COLONISTS from JUPITER"

      when in the Shariyat 1, CH 3 it states:

      "The floor of Heaven opened; and ALL

      Souls went TUMBLING DOWNWARD

      through the worlds, through the Planes

      and Regions of light, darkness, the sounds

      of the wild winds, the Universes and Heavens.

      At last, Each came to rest upon the worlds

      of matter--some of the newly formed

      planets of VENUS, SATURN, JUPITER, and

      THOSE NAMED BY MAN from this little

      world of EARTH.

      Many CAME to the EARTH planet and

      formed the consciousness of man in

      the flesh temple of the human body,

      to wear the cloth of misery and unhappiness,

      and take up the burdens of karma until

      at last, one day, each would be ready

      to return to the heavenly home." [end]

      I don't see how Klemp "got it" that the

      5th ARYAN ROOT RACE came before the

      1st POLARIAN ROOT RACE and, especially,

      that man was "placed here by colonists

      from JUPITER." This is another dirty little

      secret that EK VAHANAS can't speak of!

      Another dirty little secret is that ECKists

      are expected to "serve."

      Here's an interesting definition from

      Klemp's Eckankar Lexicon (pg. 162):

      "POLARIANS. The First ROOT RACE

      which lived in POLARA, the GARDEN

      of EDEN; the ADAMIC RACE; ADOM

      was the FIRST20MAN and EDE, the

      FIRST WOMAN; the BEGINNING of

      the RACES OF MAN upon EARTH."

      It's true that Twitchell was a professional

      liar and plagiarist, but Klemp is too! Twit

      stole the words and ideas of others without

      giving them credit. Klemp steals the stories

      of spiritual experiences from chelas written

      in Initiate Reports and letters in order to

      use these as "inspiration" for his books that

      he receives 50% royalties on!

      ETZNAB WROTE:

      Paul Twitchell himself seems to have messed up

      when mentioning the Arayans too. Unless someone

      mistranslated it to begin with.

      "[....] The destruction of the kingdom of Lemuria and

      all its colonial empire came about by gas pockets under

      the crust of the earth some hundreds of thousands of

      years ago. It was a land of the Aryans who spread the

      empire throughout the world. [....]"

      [Based on: Paul Twitchell, The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad,

      Book Two, seventh printing, 1982, p. 97 & eighth printing,

      1986, p. 97 ]

      "[....] The destruction of the kingdom of Lemuria and all

      its colonial empire came about by gas pockets under the

      crust of the earth that formed some hundreds of thousands

      of years ago. [....]"

      [Based on: Paul Twitchell, The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad, Book

      Two, Second Edition - 1
      988, p. 112]

      It looks like someone got rid of that reference to Arayans

      in the Satya Yuga. And it only took until 1988!

      prometheus wrote:

      Harold Klemp (LEM/Mahanta)

      "The Wisdom Notes" SPRING 1984:

      "... the MAHANTA, the Living ECK Master.

      The world is never without him, for the line

      of ECK Adepts ORIGINATED BEFORE the FIRST

      ARYAN PEOPLE were placed here by colonists

      from JUPITER."

      ME: WOW! JUPITER!

      When one looks at the definition for "ARYAN,"

      in Klemp's EK LexiCON, he states that this is

      the FIFTH and Current ROOT RACE!

      People in this Current ROOT RACE, according

      to Klemp, "were placed here by colonists from

      JUPITER!"

      Where are the other RACES from?

      Is this JUPITER thing mentioned in any ECK Brochure?

      I don't think so!!!

      What planets were the other "Previous" ROOT RACES

      from?

      Was "Atlantis" a place in another Galaxy Far

      Far Away? That sounds like the makings for

      another Klemp story! Yawn!

      Really! Do ECKists remember this comment that

      Klemp made as a newer member of the Vairagi

      Order in the Spring of 1984? I never did! It was

      covered up and never mentioned again wasn't it!

      This is how the "Law of Silence" or "take your

      question to the inner"=2
      0works in Eckankar!

      Prometheus

      P.S. Am I missing something? Were both or

      just the "colonists" from JUPITER? Were the

      Aryans being "placed here" (earth) from Jupiter

      too, or were they from somewhere else? Did

      we Aryans come from test tubes, or were we

      aliens from Clarion and enslaved by the Jupiterians?

      Shouldn't the Highest Consciousness in All

      the Universes (Klemp) have access to more

      of this info in order to give some clarity (excuse)

      for his contradictions of information? Or, does

      Klemp have his head in the clouds (or sand)

      and is more focused upon those Souls residing

      on the Inner Planes? LOL!

      I must admit the JUPITER thing does sound

      sort of fictional (like Star Wars or Battlefield

      Earth). Lies do build upon one another! Could

      it be that Klemp, early on, was influenced

      by L. Ron Hubbard as much as Twitchell was!
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic