3765Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] HK: ARYANS Are From JUPITER!

    Sep 3, 2008
      Paul Twitchell himself seems to have messed up
      when mentioning the Arayans too. Unless someone
      mistranslated it to begin with.

      "[....] The destruction of the kingdom of Lemuria and
      all its colonial empire came about by gas pockets under
      the crust of the earth some hundreds of thousands of
      years ago. It was a land of the Aryans who spread the
      empire throughout the world. [....]"

      [Based on: Paul Twitchell, The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad,
      Book Two, seventh printing, 1982, p. 97 & eighth printing,
      1986, p. 97 ]

      "[....] The destruction of the kingdom of Lemuria and all
      its colonial empire came about by gas pockets under the
      crust of the earth that formed some hundreds of thousands
      of years ago. [....]"

      [Based on: Paul Twitchell, The Shariyat-Ki- Sugmad, Book
      Two, Second Edition - 1988, p. 112]

      It looks like someone got rid of that reference to Arayans
      in the Satya Yuga. And it only took until 1988!