371Re: Sun gazing

    Aug 11, 2005
      Well, I think sun gazing might work for those "few" people whose
      brains only function at 3-10%! I would imagine that anyone who would
      go to one of those sun gazing workshops would fall into that
      category! : ) So, I guess it would seem "real" to those
      already "blind" to reality. Yes, the brain is capable of being

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic