3660Re: Digest Number 1154--HK humiliating Joan

    Aug 6, 2008
      Thanks for this first hand account of HK's cruel remarks
      directed at Joan on stage at the EWWS! I had heard about
      this, but not as good of an account of HK's nasty words to
      and about his wife . . . in front of the large audience of
      chelas. I sort of feel sorry for Joan to be treated like that . . .
      I'd have my husband's head on a platter if he embarrassed
      and humiliated me like that!

      Liska, in one of your other posts, you pointed out how HK
      might be a narcissist--he's either that or just plain nuts or
      maybe some of both? Putting others down to advance oneself
      is one of the behaviors of a narcissist--HK, while allowing
      Joan to share the stage with him for a few minutes, was
      definitely keeping her in her place and controlling her. We
      have discussed thelikelihood of Joan being positioned as co-l.e.m.
      so that HK can hold onto the seat of power longer. . . lots of
      discussions regarding this are in the archived messages--check
      out messages beginning in Jan. 2006. I have pointed out how HK
      was paving the way for Joan in obvious in what he wrote in "Those
      Wonderful ECK Masters"--that book was multipurpose.

      Now, I'm looking forward to the next EWWS--to see if Joan
      will indeed be back on stage with HK . . . one thing about
      narcissists, they don't stop until they accomplish what they set
      out to do. They do not like to be thwarted or their sneaky
      intentions "read."

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "drubezarne" <drubezarne@...>