3554Re: It's All About Harold . . . Here!

    Jul 3, 2008
      Hi Mish and All,
      I liked your post! I think that Marman's real
      motives for doing what he's doing stems from
      ego. He likes to talk and talk and talk. He seems
      to need the attention (and money).

      Marman talks about Twitchell's distortions (lies)
      and even of how PT substituted fictional characters
      and names for real people, but explains this away
      as being some sort of "paradox!" LOL! However,
      a Lie is still a Lie! Apparently, "outer" lies justify
      the "higher" message. But Twitchell lied about
      that as well!

      By Any Means Necessary is not the foundation
      by which to build trust or an organization, but
      it does seem to fit perfectly with the philosophy
      that other religions and governments tend to
      practice continuously! Therefore, Twitchell's and
      Klemp's Eckankar Church is in good company!

      Doug doesn't understand that the "inner"
      imaginations and "spiritual" experiences
      and "miracles" of other people in other
      religions, outside of Eckankar, are even more
      valid than those "experiences" that members
      of Eckankar have! There are far more and
      far greater "spiritual" experiences and
      "inspiration" Outside of Eckankar than Inside
      of Eckankar!

      For example: Rumi was Not an ECKist regardless
      of what the liars claim! Besides, as I've stated before...
      Klemp talks out of both sides of his mouth
      when he promotes Rumi to ECKists while putting
      down Rumi's religion (i.e. beliefs and inspiration)
      as being from a 2nd or 4th Plane God who Klemp,
      as well as, PT's EK Dogma claims is KAL or SATAN!

      Just look at HK's comments in his "Autobiography
      of a Modern Prophet" on page 385. Also, look
      at the index in the Shariyat (EK's Holy Book) for
      "Satan" and you will discover that this is another
      name for Kal.

      Klemp (Marman & Eckankar) see the "God" that
      all other religions worship as being a 2nd or 4th
      Plane God who is also known as Kal and Satan!
      Whereas, Klemp (the walking talking and real God)
      claims to reside on all planes up to and including
      the 14th Plane... and even higher! Amazing... No,
      not really... it's an obvious lie! Klemp is more like
      a second class Pope, or a Billy Graham poser!

      Really! Klemp can't even heal his loyal followers of
      cancer! 4th Plane Jesus would be able to!

      The proof is in the pudding! This seems to be
      a blind spot for all ECKists, especially, Marman!
      And, reality requires more than just a vivid imagination,
      and positive thinking. Being in denial of Truth is
      the real sickness!

      What it really comes down to is Don't Trust Anyone
      to tell you about God or Spirit or Soul... trust yourself!

      If you can't trust yourself (yet) just don't buy into the
      whole load of what others are telling you. Take what
      you need or works for you the individual Soul at this
      time. Unfortunately, most ECKists will claim to use this
      method, as well, but they delude themselves. They
      need to pay that annual membership "donation" in
      order to still be eligible for those coveted initiations
      and they "need" to be co-dependent upon a middleman/
      Mahanta for their "spiritual" validation to exist!

      Klemp teaches ECKists to become powerless and unable
      to take responsibility for their own actions. The chela gives
      all power over to the "Inner Master" (Klemp) and thereby
      denies their own. EK chelas and H.I.s should have an end
      goal in mind for this lifetime. This should lead to Self-Mastery
      absent of religion, religious leaders and middlemen!

      It's a real Catch-22 ploy but those like Klemp, as well
      as his underlings, will use various tactics to twist the
      truth in order to manipulate those fearful, gullible and
      trusting. Once one has elevated another to a pedestal
      to be admired it usually takes a real shock or revelation
      to show one the Truth. Until that happens one can only
      point out the similarities of Eckankar to other religious
      frauds! ECKists need to think back to their real spiritual
      goals before joining Eckankar... it didn't have anything
      to do with initiation numbers!

      Prometheus

      mishmisha wrote:

      > It's all about Harold--which is just the way Harold likes it! : )
      >
      > Hi, ringing_radience!
      >
      > Interesting that you bring up Doug Marman. True we have
      > mentioned him from time to time, but ESA's focus is on Twitchell
      > and Klemp--especially Klemp since he is the current leader (25
      > years plus) of the scamming org. called eckankar. However, I
      > have read some of his excerpts and also the dialogues that Doug
      > Marman has presented on other websites. I do not care to
      > read his stuff--I don't really see the point. I think he has stated
      > that he is not an official spokesman for eckankar anyway. Besides,
      > Doug himself has mentioned that "The Whole Truth" wasn't really
      > the whole truth! : ) But it is interesting that you are wondering
      > what his purpose is--maybe Doug is preparing for when Harold
      > does step down, anticipating a splinter group that he might
      > capture away from the original org? That's an interesting idea
      > and maybe a possibility. Of course, we have discussed here that
      > Harold has been trying to situate Joan in a more powerful
      > position, such as co-L.E.M., in order for Harold to hold the
      > power for a longer time. I suppose Harold's afraid of what will
      > become of eckankar after he's gone--maybe a big ditching of
      > all of his books, talks, writings, pics, etc. Sort of like what
      > happened with Darwin, perhaps? Lots of speculations of course,
      > but Harold's actions and words do make one wonder, doesn't
      > it.
      >
      > (Top two reasons I've not read Marman's books: 1. I don't
      > want to pay him for his books; 2. I don't want to expend the
      > time.)
      >
      > Right now, I'm waiting for Klemp to come out with his next
      > exciting book--"Those Wonderful ECK Masters" was a jewel
      > for sure!! It should be fun to read and review a next book by
      > Harold. LOL! Have you read "Those Wonderful ECK Masters"--
      > it's a fun read and sort of clever of Harold the way he plays
      > with the concept of female eck masters just now coming out and
      > how Joan is also written about in this book about eck masters. . . .
      >
      > Welcome to the site!
      >
      > Mish
      >
      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ringing_radience"
      > <ringing_radience@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for your response prometheus_973.
      > >
      > > To be clear though, my real purpose in posting this question here
      > > was to find out if anyone here has actually read either of these 2
      > > newer books by Doug. And if so, where exactly does it seem he is
      > > trying to go with them? In other words, did he write these two books
      > > to try and show the validity of the inner teachings of Eckankar, or
      > > is he forming a breakaway group of his own that has very different
      > > ideas about these teachings that are not in harmony with the current
      > > Eckankar movement?
      > >
      > > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
      > > <prometheus_973@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,
> [...]