3398Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Questions About The "Astral Library" :D

    May 6, 2008
      Liz,

         Yes, I agree that is a classic example.

         It is not only in the book "E.K.T.S.W.", but Mahanta
      and Living Eck Master descriptions throughout several
      of the Eckankar books - including the Shariyat - contain
      illustrations very similar to what Julian Johnson put out
      over 25 years before Eckankar was ever founded! John-
      son does not use the terms "Living Eck Master" or the
      "Mahanta" though. Of course, a person would probably
      not understand what I'm referring to unless they bought
      and/or read The Path of the Masters.

      Etznab