3388Re: Questions About The "Astral Library" :D

    May 5, 2008
      Hi, Jivat and All!

      Actually, I think that Klemp has made himself sick over the
      years. Jumping into freezing water in his failed suicide attempt,
      messing with cleaning chemicals in a closed basement, and
      then his presumed exposure to emr. EMR has been a good
      excuse to caution chelas away from the Internet--how convenient!
      However, the monitors now are mostly LED instead of CRT, so
      there isn't the emr emissions.

      I certainly agree that Klemp is delusional and mentally ill. His
      delusions and mental problems are quite obvious in what he
      has shared about his life story. Anger, frustration, meanness,
      stripping at the airport episode while he continues to think that
      he is "highest consciousness known to mankind" are all indicators
      that Klemp was mentally ill from his youth on. Eckankar attracted
      him like it has some others because of his lopsided views of himself
      and the world around him.

      With that thought, one has to wonder just how sane Joan is to
      have been attracted to eckankar and then to Klemp as she
      worked closely beside him in the office when he was still a
      mahanta wannabee! What was she thinking!! After all, she
      left her first husband, a professor at a leading university, to
      take up with the much lesser educated and much lesser intelligent
      and mentally unstable Klemp. LOL!

      Mish

      p.s. Sharon, thanks for your explanation regarding your recent post
      on ESA. Much appreciated.

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
      <jivatmananda@...> wrote:

      > Hi Elisabeth, Mish, Prometheus and All,
      >
      > Thanks for the links and info. I will definitely look at them soon.
      > Mish, I not sure that Klemp fakes his emr disease, although he
      > obviously uses it as a way to keep his chelas away from the Internet.
      > It seems he used to live in a house located within a powerful
      > magnetic field that was responsible for the disease. If that story is
      > accurate, I wonder why the master of all universes was unable to
      > detect the problem from the very beginning. They are many zero
      > initiates who are sensitive to energy fields and who would never
      > remain in a place with too much electromagnetic pollution.
      >
      > While Harry's spiritual vision was unable to detect a most obvious
      > problem, Eckists do believe him when he says that the first man and
      > the first women came on Earth via teleportation from the astral plane.
      >
      > That kind of delusion is actually more serious than the "astral
      > library" fantasy. The latter was most likely Harry's desperate attempt
      > to reconcile hard facts with the cherished image of his spiritual
      > hero. I guess that Harry dreamed of the astral library and woke up
      > with a sight of relief. At last, he knew the whole truth about these
      > plagiarism accusations. It was time to tell the whole world about it. Lol.
      >
      > As mentioned above, the delusion about the first man and women is a
      > more serious matter in my opinion. It shows that Harry takes all his
      > inner experiences for granted without any need for further validation.
      > It's basically a form of mental disorder.
      >
      > Jivat

      > <mishmisha9@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Re: Questions About The "Astral Library" :D
      > >
      > > Hi, Jivat!
      > >
      > > I'll try to do a search on those comparisons. I do believe that it
      > > can be easily verified as Twitchell had the habit of copying complete
      > > full text, and I don't believe that he was so astute with spelling or
      > > that he took the trouble to proof-read for errors. He was smart,
      > > but not that smart. Plus, master that he claimed to be, I don't think he
      > > envisioned the world of the Internet that is now giving Klemp so
      > > much trouble. Klemp's fake emr disease just isn't that contagious
      > > to chelas--and keeping them away from cyberspace! LOL!
      > >
      > > I did find this article by Alice Bailey that explains initiations in
      > > which it mentions the astral plane, adepts, etc. Perhaps, this is
      > > the source the person posting was addressing? Here's the link
      > > to the article:
      > >

      > http://kingsgarden.org/English/Organizations/OMM.GB/WomenWriters/AliceBailey/ini\
      > > tiation/init1008.html
      > >
      > > I'll try to keep looking. I kind of enjoy investigations! : )
      > >
      > > Mish
      > >
      > > p.s. There is a link on this site that compares parts of the Sharyiat,
      > > Flute of God and other writings of Twitchell with the Path of the
      > > Masters and how they are the same. I'll try to pull that up too!
      > >
      > > I enjoy your posts!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic