3363Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

  • jivatmananda
    May 1, 2008
      I forgot to write that since a couple of days, the fan of the previous
      power supply made an annoying creaking sound that often got on my
      nerves. Since I got a new power supply, it's once a gain a soft sound
      that allows a better focus upon my work. Doesn't it add value to the
      meaning of my "waking dream"?

      Jivat

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
      <jivatmananda@...> wrote:

      > I have something even more inspiring than my previous story. Last
      > Monday, I noticed a burning smell coming from my computer as I wrote
      > my first post for ESA. I hit the "Send" button and decided to re-read
      > my post. Then my computer abruptly shut down and I suspected that its
      > power supply was dead.
      >
      > What would you imagine if I just ended my story here? Be honest with
      > yourself... I guess you would imagine little Jivat peeing in his pants
      > and crawling while begging the Mahanta for forgiveness.
      >
      > Yet I decided to see the positive sides of the incident:
      >
      > 1) First Blessing: I was able to have a technician work on my computer
      > right away. It was a cold rainy and windy day that discouraged most
      > people from coming and there was no waiting list. It would usually
      > take 24 hours or more to get a computer repaired, but I got it done in
      > less than one hour.
      >
      > The technician told me that my power supply was not powerful enough
      > and he was surprised it lasted that long. Considering the assignment I
      > was starting on April 30, I was really lucky it happened last Monday,
      > rather than later this week or this month.
      >
      > 2) Second Blessing: The technician suggested me to buy a discounted
      > power supply whose box had been opened. I accepted since he offered me
      > a 3-month written guarantee. I saved $20.
      >
      > Besides that, the replacement of my computer power supply with a
      > more powerful model must be quite an interesting "waking dream" from
      > Harry's perspective.
      >
      > The Holy Spirit seems to love my recent involvement with this message
      > board!
      >
      > Jivat
      >

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "jivatmananda"
      > <jivatmananda@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
      > > but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
      > > the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
      > > productivity at work was getting too low.
      > >
      > > After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
      > > instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
      > > come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
      > > was there.
      > >
      > > I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
      > > a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.
      > >
      > > Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
      > > getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)
      > >
      > > Jivat

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic