3361Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

  • jivatmananda
    May 1, 2008
      Here is another example. This afternoon, I needed to take a quick nap,
      but I was also expecting a delivery and I didn't want to open
      the door half-awake. Anyway, I decided to take a short nap as my
      productivity at work was getting too low.

      After some 25 minutes, I heard a horn sound from the street. I
      instantly knew it was a cue that the person I was expecting would soon
      come. I got up and made myself ready. Five minutes later, the person
      was there.

      I guess Eckists would credit the Mahanta for that. It could even make
      a good story for a seminar or the Mystic World.

      Well, rather than doing my current job, I think I would really enjoy
      getting credited and paid for daily miracles like that. ;)

      Jivat