3349Re: Harry's Takeover In 6 Easy To Understand Steps

  • jivatmananda
    Apr 30, 2008
      I think that Darwin's death is quite a hot potato until they know
      whether he appointed a successor or not. If he didn't, they may
      eventually say a couple of kind words about him. If a successor
      appears next October, they may just say that Darwin is now reborn as a
      worm. lol.

      Jivat

      > Hi Jivat and All,
      > It really is too bad that Klemp didn't find
      > it "necessary" to even acknowledge Darwin's
      > death let alone say anything "kind!" As far as
      > what is "true;" when all the facts and the
      > real truth is balanced out I doubt that what
      > Darwin did, as LEM/Mahanta, was no worse than
      > what Twitchell had done... and Klemp has probably
      > preformed more misdeeds than both PT & DG combined!
      > This is why the EK finances (salaries and properties,
      > etc.) are hidden from the general EK membership.
      > And, certain EK financial records are being hidden
      > and made unavailable to some Board members!
      > Klemp chastised and sued Darwin concerning finances
      > and then moved Eckankar to MN. where he was not
      > required to divulge the orgs spending practices
      > under state law. But, What does HK have to hide?
      > Can't the EK finances withstand the light of day?
      >
      > It's interesting why a letter concerning Darwin's
      > Translation wasn't sent out with other mailings.
      > This would have saved mailing costs ($), but Klemp
      > chose not to send anything. What is Harry waiting
      > for? It's inappropriate for Klemp to wait any longer
      > and to continue to ignore Darwin. Or, is HK just
      > incapable of showing any love and compassion,
      > or to have an ability to let go of his anger? Probably!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > jivatmananda wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Prometheus and All,
      > >
      > > I noticed that Eckankar never publicly replied to the detailed
      > > refutations provided by Darwin. Had he stolen only $1, they would have
      > > been all too happy to prove it to the whole world. Their silence
      > > speaks for itself. In my opinion, these accusations were either lies
      > > or mistakes Eckankar didn't want to admit afterward. Let's once again
      > > quote Harry: "Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?"
      > >
      > > Darwin asked that his ashes be dispersed into the ocean. I find quite
      > > strange that a so-called demon requested such humble funerals. It's
      > > definitely not in line with the "Methods of the Black Magicians" Harry
      > > described while referring to Darwin. In my opinion, a black magician
      > > should definitely find a better way to keep its hold upon the minds of
      > > his victims.
      > >
      > > Jivat
      > >

      > prometheus wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Etznab,
      > > > If you go to the first LINK on this site you will
      > > > see the: Agreement between DG and Eckankar
      > > > Oct 22, 1974 - p02. This states that Darwin
      > > > was the President and LEM of Eckankar.
      > > >
      > > > It was interesting, too, when reading Page One
      > > > because the EK Board, in 1974, also gave Darwin
      > > > a salary of $26,000 per year for life!
      > > >
      > > > This is quite a bit less money than what Klemp
      > > > was claiming Darwin made while HK was deriding
      > > > Darwin to the EK Membership in 1983-84 in order
      > > > to justify his actions of removing a sitting Mahanta!
      > > >
      > > > Prometheus
      > > >
      > > > etznab wrote:

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic