3333Re: Harry Contradicts His Holy Book

  • jivatmananda
    Apr 28, 2008
      Hi Prometheus,

      Thanks for your kind welcome!

      Klemp actually lives in a protected bubble where everyone say "Yes
      Sir!" to him. No one could contradict him on a major issue and not
      get fired (and possible excommunicated).

      Even the most sane and enlightened person on Earth couldn't keep
      his/her sanity and sense of discrimination after spending more than
      25 years in that protective bubble. It may be one of the reasons why
      a US president must leave after 8 years.

      Now imagine what would happen to someone who had previously
      experienced mental health problems. I guess you understand what I