3331Re: Harry Contradicts His Holy Book

    Apr 28, 2008
      It's true that PT and HK borrowed much of this
      myth from other religions. This is one thing that
      attracts other New Age types to Eckankar. Atlantis
      and Lemuria (Mu), etc. are myths that Eckankar
      believes in and shares with other New Agers, etc.

      The Yugas and Wheel of 84, etc. is more myth
      that Eckankar shares with other religions.

      It goes on and on of course! Copyrighted names
      and tweaked Leaps of Faith are the only things
      original to Eckankar. All religions are, basically,
      similar.

      Prometheus

      etznab@... wrote:

      [snip]