3311Re: Eckists Don't Need A mahanta - The Holy Spirit Will Do Just Fine!

    Apr 17, 2008
      On another road trip last year I had another
      experience where the Holy Spirit intervened.

      I had 20,000 miles on my tires but still plenty
      of tread for the trip. On the way back home
      my passenger wanted to stop at a restroom
      and I could always put more fuel in as well
      so I took the next exit.

      As I was coming outside from paying the bill, for
      my fuel, a person approached me (he was parked
      at the fuel pump in front of me). He stated that
      he had some bad news for me and pointed to my
      front tires. They were both worn down to the core
      on the inside of the tires!

      I thanked the man (from Ontario) and then began
      to call and locate the car dealership closest to us.
      There was one ten miles back so I drove very carefully
      and much slower.

      The dealership took care of me rather quickly (I had
      all four tires replaced). I also had them do a four
      wheel alignment. They discovered that the toe-in
      alignment was off and this is what caused the abnormal
      inside wear to my tires.

      WOW! Was I ever relieved! If I would have had a blow
      out of a front tire at around 80 mph it wouldn't have
      been nice!

      It was the Holy Spirit working with Soul that intervened!

      It wasn't the fake Mahanta... Klemp! HK had nothing to
      do with it with it! No ECKists Onboard!

      This is just more proof that ECKists don't need Eckankar
      or a LEM/Mahanta! Soul/Spirit is all one needs!

      Why would an advanced Soul need a religion let alone
      one where most Souls are only in the "middle" of the
      hierarchy (1-14) and can only reach "Spiritual-Realization"
      in this lifetime! Soul can have relationships with other
      Souls outside of any religion. It's not necessary to be
      a card carrying member of any religion. There's a big
      world (universe) out there beyond the limitations of dogma
      found in all religions like Eckankar.

      ECKists need to stop and think and quit giving credit
      to a middleman Mahanta for the good things that happen
      to them while these same chelas take the blame for the bad.
      This is typical of what religions do to people... including
      Eckankar!

      Really, think about it... was it the Holy Spirit and Soul,
      or was it an imaginary EK Master or the invisible magical
      Mahanta (Klemp) taking credit for the good experiences?
      However, when the experience was "bad" then it was either
      on you (the chela) due to karma, except, it was actually
      "good" because it was a "spiritual" test... Catch-22!

      This Catch-22 disclaimer is what HK uses to avoid responsibility
      when his "protection" for his chelas doesn't pass the test
      of reality!

      Prometheus