330Re: Klemp Distorts the Steps to God Realization

    Aug 4, 2005
      Hi L2eigh,

      I'm sure you're correct about those crappy poems by Twitch
      in, "Coins of Gold." This book was also sold at seminars and Eck
      centers and my copy was tossed or lost years ago.

      It could be that Helen Baird (I miss her!) did the illustrations in
      the book "Anitya," but Twitchell is given credit for having written
      the book. And, it is interesting how PT came up with the title isn't
      it! Anya Foos = An(It)ya = "Anitya"

      Prometheus

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:
      > Hi Prometheus:
      >Actually the Anitya (however it's spelled) was written by Helen
      Baird, or at least illustrated by her. Coins of Gold was something
      else. Poetry Paul wrote years pre-Eckankar, self-published, and sent
      around to various places. One was still in the University of New
      Mexico Library in the mid '70s and the last time I checked on it on-
      line it was still there. Sort of a golden yellow booklet with a
      black inked cover illustration of an open pitate's chest full of
      coins on a tiny island with a palm tree.

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
      > <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Liz,
      Yes I believe that her name was An(it)ya Foos. Remember that book
      of Paul's "Anitya, Coins of Gold?" Now, that was real crap!