3299Re: HK the "Powerful" LEM/Mahanta Can't Even Control Weather!

    Apr 2, 2008
      It would seem that obstacles like bad weather which obviously
      are beyond Klemp's ability to control (he can only control gullible
      followers, btw) would be a wake up for these chelas--that
      they shouldn't be taken in by the eckankar scam. I'd be
      re-thinking the "need" to trek up to Minneapolis and would
      be thinking some place warm and sunny more conducive to
      relaxing and doing contemplations . . . not to mention having
      some fun, too! : )