3297Re: 972nd LEM Translates and Klemp Doesn't Mention It!

    Mar 31, 2008
      Hi All,
      I noticed the reference to "Stella Blue" and thought
      that it related to Darwin's life and to his translation
      (death).

      http://arts.ucsc.edu/gdead/agdl/stella.html

      STELLA BLUE

      Words by Robert Hunter; music by Jerry Garcia
      (of The Grateful Dead)

      All the years combine
      they melt into a dream
      A broken angel sings
      from a guitar
      In the end there's just a song
      comes crying like the wind
      through all the broken dreams
      and vanished years
      Stella Blue
      When all the cards are down
      there's nothing left to see
      There's just the pavement left
      and broken dreams
      In the end there's still that song
      comes crying like the wind
      down every lonely street
      that's ever been
      Stella Blue
      I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel
      Can't win for trying
      Dust off those rusty strings just
      one more time
      Gonna make em shine
      It all rolls into one
      and nothing comes for free
      There's nothing you can hold
      for very long
      And when you hear that song
      come crying like the wind
      it seems like all this life
      was just a dream
      Stella Blue

      prometheus wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > Note the EK Members Only user names and passwords
      > for the Eckankar.org site (listed below).
      >
      > prometheus wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes, Darwin will be missed by many ECKists. In 10 years
      > > (1971-1981) he handed out more Higher Initiations than
      > > Klemp has in 27 years! With Darwin, in charge, ECKists
      > > could even skip initiations! I know of a RESA who got their
      > > 4th and 5th in the same year under Darwin!
      > >
      > > I heard that one ECKist stated that Darwin had entered
      > > the "Sayodiyam," [EK Lexicon, pg. 185] except, DG was
      > > already a Mahanta, or at least of the 13th Circle after 10
      > > years as LEM (by Eckankar standards) and therefore, beyond
      > > the 12th God-Realized state of Consciousness. Darwin himself
      > > had said he was still a member of the "Bourchakoun" and
      > > Klemp could Not kick him out! This membership is on a
      > > Higher Level than the KAL has authority over. [EK Lexicon, pg. 23]
      > > Also, the 13th Circle AND the 14th Circle are states of the
      > > Mahanta Consciousness and cannot even be described...
      > > check it out in the Shariyat 2, Chapter 12.
      > >
      > > Interesting, too, that another ECKist on Chela-Chat or
      > > HU-Chat said that they saw Darwin on the "inner" 3 times
      > > around March 8th and knew that he had translated. Why
      > > didn't Klemp know? How many ECKists will now start to
      > > Second Guess Klemp in order to make excuses for him and his
      > > Lack of Higher Consciousness. Klemp knows nothing about
      > > Forgiveness and Compassion, or else he would have said
      > > something nice about Darwin! Klemp is totally clueless!
      > >
      > > *******************************************************
      > >
      > > BTW- For ECKANKAR.org Members Only Entry:
      > >
      > > user name-march2008
      > > password-translation
      > >
      > > For H.I. Only Info:
      > >
      > > user name-march2008
      > > password-vacation
      > >
      > > So, did Darwin decide to take a "vacation" via his "translation?"

      > > > prometheus wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > Did Klemp mention the translation of the 972nd LEM
      > > > at the EK Springtime Seminar? I didn't hear of it being
      > > > mentioned.
      > > > >
      > > > Did Klemp even know of Darwin's translation?
      > > > Shouldn't the Mahanta/LEM have "known" when Darwin died?
      > > > The fact that HK didn't know shows that Klemp is No Master!
      > > > >
      > > > Or, is it that Klemp didn't mention DG's death because
      > > > he lacks true Compassion and Love? I'll bet Klemp was
      > > > still holding a grudge and still can't let go of his anger!
      > > > >
      > > > Either way it shows that Klemp comes up lacking even average
      > > > qualities of consciousness let alone those "higher" standards of
      > > > a Master! This is more proof that Klemp is a phony and has no
      > > > right to claim that he is The Great Master of all Masters! Bullsh_t!
      > > > >
      > > > Prometheus
      > > >
      > > > Mish:
      > > > Some more information on Darwin Gross--
      > > > Darwin Gross, born January 3, 1928; died March 8, 2008,
      > > > making him 80 years old when he passed:
      > > >
      > > > Author: Michael Turner
      > > > Published on: February 25, 1999
> [...]

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic